TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CWMwasmurdered

TSM List of Fallen Posters

Guest Vitamin X

The some..thing? is Ann Coulter, I believe. I don't know who the Jack Black-looking guy is, unless it's MikeSC, who's purported to have looked like him.

And EricMM gets bashed on a lot over there, predictably, so I'd imagine they'd place him in the extreme left wing.

I adblocked the sig. Take that place I only visited a few times! I also find it difficult to keep track of whether the Pit is full of sexist jerks who all suck or is the best forum on the net, but I don't really care either way.

It's certainly not the best forum on the net, but it is a decent board. It's approximately one half the exact same posts we get here, to a much lesser extent of course due to the size of the board, and one half former TSM posters.

It's like when an old co worker called me white trash, and I denied it. He stated his case as follows.

1. You listen to Guns N Roses.

2. You listen to Kid Rock.

3. You watch pro wrestling.

Not much arguing could be done in my favor.

But what is a generic GNR fan anyways? I might be able to defend myself against that one, haha.

Guest Vitamin X

I liked Jaxl. I think he started working in a warehouse 6 days a week and that's why he's not around as much? For Blockbuster Online I think?

Well I got canned from that dump Blockbuster, and I just work for a freight forwarder now. Head of Freight Resolutions too! What does that mean, you ask? It means I walk around pissed off and looking busy like Costanza, and then I mostly just sit on the computer.

Man I wish someone had a link to my airport story.

Poring over all of these senselessly bumped old threads has really provided me with some solace in a difficult time, as I've been suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder following a tasering incident at my local library. You guys are awesome! Keep helping me relive all of this useless crap!

Reliving old crap is all the fun you can get on TSM nowadays because god knows TCS hasnt exactly been teeming with amazing threads recently, at leasnt not like from 2002-2005 era

You're a very large reason that no one comes to this folder anymore, you realize that, right?

I would say that you are overstating my influence rather son