TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vampiro69

OAO RAW is War 10/2/06

Quick question for you all - what do you think has been the best wrestler-starring movie?

Walking Tall is my pick.

Legitimate answer=The Princess Bride

Quick question for you all - what do you think has been the best wrestler-starring movie?

Walking Tall is my pick.

I'm saying "They Live" starring "Rowdy" Roddy Piper.

Walking Tall is my pick.

Mr. Nanny

Walking Tall is my pick.

Heh.. Does that have Andre in it?

edit: yes.

Trivia: While rehearsing for the film, André the Giant's thick accent prevented many of his lines from being understood. To remedy this, actor Mandy Patinkin slapped André in the face to get him to concentrate harder. (more)

Walking Tall is my pick.

I'm saying "They Live" starring "Rowdy" Roddy Piper.

Carlito's Way...wait..

These Marine promos every week remind me of when Nitro use to show that Konan video every damn week.. :huh:

God damn it, the disco version ROCKED.

Really dude I know they showed that video one time per Nitro hour... :huh:

Walking Tall is my pick.

Uh, yeah. You should know that, it's only one of the most popular movies. God knows, we watched it in grade school every holiday. Not only does it fulfil the requirement of involving a wrestler but Andre was fantastic.

Walking Tall, wasn't nearly as good as Rundown.

Walking Tall is my pick.

edit: yes.

Trivia: While rehearsing for the film, André the Giant's thick accent prevented many of his lines from being understood. To remedy this, actor Mandy Patinkin slapped André in the face to get him to concentrate harder. (more)

Mandy's braver than I am. Unless I had prior approval, I wouldn't even have looked Andre in the eye, much less slap him.

Walking Tall is my pick.

Uh, yeah. You should know that, it's only one of the most popular movies. God knows, we watched it in grade school every holiday. Not only does it fulfil the requirement of involving a wrestler but Andre was fantastic.

Never seen it.

I think I was 4 at the time.

Walking Tall is my pick.

Truths this man speaks...

"Be a dear, draw me a bath"

Walking Tall is my pick.

Truths this man speaks...

However, Rock's best movie released to this point is actually The Scorpion King.

Southland Tales will blow it all away though.

Walking Tall is my pick.

Never seen it.

I think I was 4 at the time.

Wrong version of Walking Tall. The Rock version, not the Joe Don Baker version.

I honestly believe Cena wouldve been killed if he wouldve won...

By a bunch of fat internet dorks who never really had the balls to do anything other then hurl water bottles and wadded up hot dog wrappers? Yeah, Cena was scared shitless.

As always, this doesn't make a lick of sense. So whoever tosses out the one in charge is allowed to then have all the power?

It's really just DX fucking with the Spirit Squad whom are all caught up in their ego to think logically.

Sometimes smarks try to hard to accuse WWE of not being logical.