TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vampiro69

OAO RAW is War 10/2/06

So the brand split is over?

It never really started, but no. Which is good. It'd be impossible for them to actually merge 3 different styles into one. Raw is already an ugly mess as it is.

I wouldn't have minded a Raw-Smackdown merge. Too much of the same old, too much is just bland. Guys that I've thought were halfway interesting, either their gimmick (Boogeyman) or in-ring (Kash) have been released. Not very pleased with what I'm seeing.

So, how did Cena win, this time?

Outside ref was running off Lita, inside ref got knocked out. Cade and Murdoch came in, worked over Cena, and tried to drag out Edge. DX intervened, beat up C&M, and distracted Edge long enough for Cena to recover and hit the FU for the win.

Quick Poll: Which shoot comment this year makes HHH look like a bigger asshole?

1. "You are the champion, not a very good wrestler though." (To Cena)

2. "What are you gonna call it? How to lose 50 pounds in 4 weeks?" (To Masters)

Gotta be the Masters comment. The Cena comment was his heelish comment and he ended up getting his ass kicked so in theory Cena proved him wrong.

Masters however likely won't ever get any heat back on HHH and it served no purpose in a feud. Not to mention it drew attention to Masters having lost a lot of his physique.

Just like the Rumble, I always hope someone accidently falls off the top before the planed finish.

I'd like JR to scramble and go "Um, folks. It's pinfalls only. No escape."

They wouldn't do that... they would just do what they had to do to make the finish work. meaning, if it was for a title, they'd just put it on whomever they wanted to have it in the next week or month. If it was for a title shot, they'd just have the loser of said match complain or say it was a fluke and demand a rematch that the winner stupidly would accept. etc etc etc.

Well, "Cena" means "dinner" in Latin and tonight, Edge is going to eat Cena alive and become the new WWE Champion.

Oh my god, this is the suckiest suck that ever did suck.

You know what, if Bossman was still alive and working in the WWE. Cryme time vs Big Bossman would have been fucking great.

Well, "Cena" means "dinner" in Latin and tonight, Edge is going to eat Cena alive and become the new WWE Champion.

Oh my god, this is the suckiest suck that ever did suck.

I'll say. Cena is acting as the accusative direct object in the sentence so in Latin it would be Cenam, not Cena.

Only Hunter could say that and get away with it.

The irony is, Triple H didn't include how he put on 60lbs when he took 6 months out in 2001..

You can read all about it and so much more in Triple H's nutrition book.

I say this often, but why exactly hasn't WWE signed Cheerleader Melissa or Lacey?

Hot talented workers. Do that have a in-house rule of "3 maximum"?

Melissa still has ties with APW and from I understand from other wrestlers who work in the Bay Area, Vince will have nothing to do with anyone who still has ties with Roland Alexander and APW. I'm told the reason is because Alexander has talent sign a contract with him. The contract has wrestlers who sign it give him a percentage of the money they make.

This is what I've heard from wrestlers in the Bay Area, I'm not sure if its 100% sure or not, but knowing Roland's rep, I wouldn't doubt it at all.

Here are some possible spoilers for next week's RAW and beyond, from a new PWInsider audio:

-

There is talk going around that Kane is expected to take some time off pretty soon, and the match he has with Umaga on next week's RAW will mean the end of his stay on RAW. Nothing is known about where he'll end up when he finally returns, but look for him to do the job to Umaga.

-

While this may seem like an obvious to most of you, WWE is in talks with both Steve Austin and Hulk Hogan about showing up on that same RAW.

-

There were quite a lot of rumors going around earlier in the evening tonight that there was going to be something going down with the nWo on TV soon. This isn't a fact, or anything like that, but the talk has really started up already. Many were already talking backstage about something possibly going down on tonight's RAW, so that's how serious the rumors are getting now.

And just a quick note, if anyone cares:

-Bob Holly was at TV tonight, even though he wont be in the ring tomorrow night on ECW. It's possible that he could be in a little vignette though.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

They're only hyping Umaga/Kane III for next week? No title match? No 30-minute Ironman matches? Weird.

Guest NateW

What was up with J.R.'s Kurt Angle line at the end of the Hardy match? Something to the effect of Melina faking like Kurt Angle. Lawler was like" J.R. you're a cold hearted man." Did anyone catch that?

I know I've said this before, but DX really is crap. They try to be funny, but their not.

Nitro/Hardy was decent. Cena/Edge was ok. I actually thought WWE might put Edge over at one point. I wish they did.

Guest Human Highlight Reel
What was up with J.R.'s Kurt Angle line at the end of the Hardy match? Something to the effect of Melina faking like Kurt Angle. Lawler was like" J.R. you're a cold hearted man." Did anyone catch that?

He said she was faking a hurt ankle.

From PWInsider:

Also, WWE.com have changed the name of the male stripper who appeared in the JR exclusive clip last week (as well as on RAW tonight) from 'University of Oregon supporter' to 'Big Dick Johnson'.

Why does WWE even try to be "clever"?

Just have Vince come back on RAW next week and say I've tried to kill DX, now I'm going to kill it with a lethal dose of posion, etc....nWo

If Vince really wants to kill DX, he should have the NWO join them, not fight them.

The politicking, injuries, and shoot comments should cause the backstage to meltdown in about five minutes.

so.. are they still really going to do nWo vs. DX?

If it actually happens, Bischoff needs to bring in the nWo and Vince needs to stay the hell away from them. If Vince interacts with them, then the nWo should either kick the crap out of him or run him off since he's the one who made them go away in the WWE in the first place. Oh who am I kidding the Writers and Vince can't remember that far back.

But I'm all for Bischoff leading the nWo with a take over of Raw or just the beating of DX......Actually that could be the angle, Bischoff plans on getting on revenage on Vince by trying to take over Raw by using the nWo. Bischoff and the nWo will get over on Vince all the time, eventually making Vince beg DX for their help.

I would rather not waste any more airtime on an even bigger rehash than they are already doing. The nWo is dead. It should have been dead the second Vince signed the dotted line on the sale of WCW. Hell, it should have been dead at least two years before that.

so.. are they still really going to do nWo vs. DX?

If it actually happens, Bischoff needs to bring in the nWo and Vince needs to stay the hell away from them. If Vince interacts with them, then the nWo should either kick the crap out of him or run him off since he's the one who made them go away in the WWE in the first place. Oh who am I kidding the Writers and Vince can't remember that far back.

But I'm all for Bischoff leading the nWo with a take over of Raw or just the beating of DX......Actually that could be the angle, Bischoff plans on getting on revenage on Vince by trying to take over Raw by using the nWo. Bischoff and the nWo will get over on Vince all the time, eventually making Vince beg DX for their help.

I could see this working if they brought in newer faces with it, along with Nash and Hall and all of that, but with just the same old guys... It will be just another hot shot angle that would be dead in a few months.

Bret Hart should lead the nWo, well in a perfect world atleast.