TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vampiro69

OAO RAW is War 10/2/06

Ignoring the Elimination Chamber or Hell in a Cell, has either the WWE or World Title changed hands in a cage match?

Does World Title count WCW lineage?

When Vince and Shane come back, they are going to bring in the nWo to take out DX.

If that happens (and that's a huge if as I think WWE is just busting our balls over it), how in the hell do you book that feud, especially the very end? HHH, HBK, Hogan, Hall, and Nash in the same feud?

Hall fucks up again.

Syxx (if they buy out the WSX contract) gets quickly canned or becomes a regular on Smackdown

Hogan slips away in time to preserve the WM program with TBS, Cena or Umaga.

Nash goes "Okay, Bye"

Shawn or HHH turn and they feud for 4 months before HHH's quickie rushed inside shoot loaded program with Edge at Mania.

When Vince and Shane come back, they are going to bring in the nWo to take out DX.

If that happens (and that's a huge if as I think WWE is just busting our balls over it), how in the hell do you book that feud, especially the very end? HHH, HBK, Hogan, Hall, and Nash in the same feud?

Just have Vince come back on RAW next week and say I've tried to kill DX, now I'm going to kill it with a lethal dose of posion, etc....nWo

Have Hall and Nash come back and beat up DX. Big Show loses ECW title, and leaves ECW for nWo because he's been aligned with Vince as it is. You don't have to bring Hogan in. DX eventually brings in X-Pac, which sets up Survivor Series as a 6 man tag.

Ignoring the Elimination Chamber or Hell in a Cell, has either the WWE or World Title changed hands in a cage match?

No, it doesn't.

Regarding the World Title and whether WCW lineage counts, for the sake of simplicity let's say it doesn't.

Then I believe the answers is no for the World Title minus the WCW lineage...With it...Different story if I put the thinking cap on..

At the very end they all say "Just kidding!", team up, and squash all Raw, SD, and ECW wrestlers at once. The last shot is the 5 of them standing atop a mountain of unconscious wrestlers, arms raised in victory.

Then they take a piss on the crowd just because they can.

No, it doesn't.

That's dumb I think it should..But that's for another thread..

Guest TheBASHER

John Cena is standing backstage with DX..

Cena: Say, you guys check out my new movie, the Marine?

Shawn: Why have you gotta talk about that movie around me?, You should know with my history that Marines give me bad memories.

John Cena is standing backstage with DX..

Cena: Say, you guys check out my new movie, the Marine?

Shawn: Why have you gotta talk about that movie around me?, You should know with my history that Marines give me bad memories.

Eh, Shawn probably doesn't remember much of that night. Or the next couple of days afterwards either.

Just like the Rumble, I always hope someone accidently falls off the top before the planed finish.

I'd like JR to scramble and go "Um, folks. It's pinfalls only. No escape."

Guest ResidentEvil

Benoit comes down followed by Dean Malenko with Anderson as a manager. Benoit raises the four fingers and reunites his version of the 4 Horseman. They than proceed to destroy the NWO and DX. That is how you end it.

So Masters got the Orton treatment tonight, huh? Has anyone else gotten this before? My mind's drawing a blank right now.

Regarding the World Title and whether WCW lineage counts, for the sake of simplicity let's say it doesn't.

Then I believe the answers is no for the World Title minus the WCW lineage...With it...Different story if I put the thinking cap on..

If the WCW lineage counted, then Vince Russo for one.

Flair and Sid, are other obvious choices.

From what I saw that was actually a fun little cage match, for free TV

That was a "Caged Heat" match . . . basically, a HIAC.