TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO ECW on Sci-Fi Thread - October/3rd/2006.

Shaven Big Show looks like Glenn Manning from "The Amazing Colossal Man"

He he grew the hulk hogan mustache he would look like the heel arm wrestling trucker from the movie Over the Top

I guess since Trinity was out with knee surgery they decided to give her some fake boobs too.......I still can't believe she's like 36 years old or something like that.

I guess since Trinity was out with knee surgery they decided to give her some fake boobs too.......I still can't believe she's like 36 years old or something like that.

Make her a fake blond and give her some revealing outfits and she could be the next Sable or something.

That was that old school Jericho backbreaker........Doring looking a little fat in the gut these days.

This is like a 90's teen movie where the dumb blonde girlfriend flirts with the popular new guy. And then the dumb ox cuts in.

Looks like the plot from all of the Ski resort movies like Ski School/Ski Patrol/Out Cold etc...I'm starting to expect a b-movie celebrity brother to do a run in like Jermany London or Frank Stallone or even one of the Corey's to showup.