TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card - 10/6/2006

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
SWF
STORM

Live, Friday, October 6th, from the Rose Garden in Portland, Oregon!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

RoseGardenArena.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

ZyKira (Zyon and Akira Kaibatsu) vs. Rainhawk, or Nighina, or however you'd like to combine their names (Nighthawk and Scotty Raina)
-> Zyon and AKira have tagged before, including in one of my favorite house rules matches, The May 31st Movement in Tienanman Square, and while they didn't quite succeed there, there's no denying these two have talent and chemistry. The wrestling kind, not the romantic kind. Looking to turn their recent luck around, tonight they pair up to take on the team of Nighthawk, fresh off a victory over Amy Stephens, and Scotty Raina!
Rules: Standard tag team match.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Ace309

Charlie "Grappler" Matthews vs. Disney Sponsored Alan Clark
-> Anyone worrying about Clark suffering from ring rust can breathe a sigh of relief, as he has been very impressive since his return. So impressive, in fact, that we're kicking him up the card, and putting him against GRAPPLAH~!!~!
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Longdogger_Pete

Ultimo Phantasmo vs. Scion of Light
-> The world's going to hell in a handbasket, what with all these plane delays and random power outages that plagued last weeks show. We have no idea who won what yet, so let's just ignore that. I think these two can put on a hell of a match, and that's all the justification I need. :)
Word Limit: 4500
Send to:chirs3

NEXT WEEK: Bruce Blank vs. Johnny Dangerous, for the International Championship! Nemesis vs. Jimmy the Doom, for the Hardcore Championship! And I'm fairly certain (say, 52%) we'll have Zyon vs. Michael Stephens, for the Cruiserweight Championship! But maybe not, because I think something else might happen. I'll get back to you on that.

One of these days, people. One of these days, I'm going to compile an official list of everyone who gets Storm off, and I'm going to hire private detectives to track you down, so I can go where you live and leave angry post-it notes on your doors. Harumph! :P

And in the event I accidentally booked someone who does get Storms off, shoot me a PM and I'll get it fixed ASAP. I think our list is accurate, but you never know... well, I never know. You probably do. Edited by chirs3

Guest A Silent Presence

Note to SOL, my stats were updated earlier today. Also, another note - to the bookers, please don't book me in the next week, my grandparents are in town. Thanks.

We headed to the Kingdome next week? We better, or King will punch our faces.

- Note to n00blets who are all "But the Kingdome got exploded~!": the Kingdome was rebuilt by the Suicide King to honor himself in Fargo, North Dakota.

It's apt that the only show that shares a name with a former SWFer (Well, IGNWFer, really, unless he was a ringer I didn't know about) is usually kinda mediocre, just like Chris Storm. When he was a singles writer, that is.

You know, Raynor and WC should tag. They'd be, like, super duper tag awesomeness, lolz.

Wow... you really don't read the shows; Storm hasn't been the "marquee" show for many moons.

Dub Cee speaks the truth. Storm has no weekend writing time, so it's the most requested off. Although I suspect most people do it to spite me.

Reworking the tag match - those involved, stay tuned.

MANSON has taken a leave from the SWF, having departed on a soul searching journey of life and love, righting wrongs amongst the populace, honing his craft by fighting only the strongest, and attempting to track down the person who killed his martial arts master and taking his rightful vengeance upon him. Yes that's the reason he left.

Guest El XL
NEXT WEEK: Nemesis vs. Jimmy the Doom, for the Hardcore Championship!
Woops I guess I peaked too early. So anyone up for a Hardcore match to prepare myself for Lockdown?

Yo Johnny!! You need to actually post a profile - either that or you appear in a pink tutu next week with limp wristed slaps and skipping around the ring as your only moves ;)

It's today. I just got home, is all.

EDIT: Oooh, I see what you mean. The card said Monday, cause I used the Smarkdown template and forgot to change it. D'oh.

Don't have much of a show yet anyway. Surprise surprise.

EDIT EDIT: Ok, so apparently I've made a nice mess of things. :(

The good news is, we'll soon have one or two new faces poking around the CC folder to help keep things organized, so I won't do stupid crap like this again.

Also, next week I start a schedule that gets me home at 11:00, barring emergencies, so shows should stop going up at 5:00 AM. :P

Edited by chirs3

While I attempt to get this thing sorted out, I'll just let you guys know now - since Lockdown is title-match-o-riffic, you'll be getting an extra day for it. Card will be going up tomorrow afternoon (well, I guess this afternoon, whatever), and stuff'll be due on Thursday instead of Wednesday to make up for the delay.

Sorry again. :(

I'm back in town and ready to fly on a Cruiserweight Title match. And I suppose we should fit a World and Tag title match in there somewhere too, goshdarn it...

I'm back in town and ready to fly on a Cruiserweight Title match. And I suppose we should fit a World and Tag title match in there somewhere too, goshdarn it...
Nah you can just hand them over here ;)

OK then. Since it originally said monday, and since most of the matches aren't here yet, might as well officially make it monday. :P

10:00 EST, Monday Night. No exceptions. Send to the same markers.

In the meantime, Lockdown card will be going up sometime soon.

Raynor, do you by any chance work for Microsoft's release date department? :P

... there's got to be an awesome comeback here somewhere, but I can't find it.

First person to cover it for me gets the World Title I just stripped from Toxxic. :P

You heard it here first folks. Raynor's just stripped me.

Damnit Chris, I told you I was only gay in character!

No, Akira.

And the Lockdown card is done, sans descriptions and markers. Should be up somewhat soon.

Anyone wanting to volunteer for marking, PM me please. This card is huge.