TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Felonies!

Warned for flamming.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I always used a hard G sound in all the bands I was in.

"No, do a giddidiGACK before you catch that blast beat."

Guest Felonies!

Going back to Banky's spot-on elementary school analogy, I've noticed that Vyce's hostile obsession with me is analogous to how I acted toward girls I had a crush on in 2nd through 4th grade. Just say "Czech!" at the Pit and the guy just goes on and on about how much he hates me for vague and strange reasons, like how I remember airplay of pop music by school year rather than calendar year.

It's that Czech is just the current representation of what I think is wrong with TSM. It was other posters in the past, but they've either left or changed to the point where they didn't exhibit the negative attributes that I associated with them as much. So what you need to do is wait around until someone awful comes along to replace you.

I will say that whoever it was, alf or Andy O or whomever, was fair, as I did get a warning as well.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I made a "What is wrong with TSM?" thread, Vyce. Lets hear it! Right now in my chocolate socket!

Did I get banned from the Pit for flamming Vyce over here?

I don't even recall that happening. The flaming or the banning.

Guest Felonies!
It's that Czech is just the current representation of what I think is wrong with TSM.

So I guess you could say you're flamming me for being a cymbal?

Did I get banned from the Pit for flamming Vyce over here?

I don't even recall that happening. The flaming or the banning.

Or you even being a member there, snuffbox.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

It's that Czech is just the current representation of what I think is wrong with TSM.

So I guess you could say you're flamming me for being a cymbal?

Oh fuck you.

Guest Felonies!

I'm curious as to how I'm "just the current representation of what [he] think is wrong with TSM." I mean, I generally just hang out in Sports, Music, and NHB. And what set all this shit off in the first place? "I don't much care for the Killers." As if that's some fucking unique stance that embodies everything that's wrong with this board.

I don't post very often at the Pit, but I do enjoy reading the Current Events stuff there. Now I can't even do that. The only thing I can think of is that I made a joke about their toadie Vyce. It's all in good clean fun!

..and you're what's right, how, exactly?

I'm getting nothing. It makes me sad.

Are we all still friends.

I'm still your friend, snuffbox. Whether that's any comfort to you or not is debatable.

..and you're what's right, how, exactly?
There are innumerable ways that Vyce is what's right.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
It's that Czech is just the current representation of what I think is wrong with TSM. It was other posters in the past, but they've either left or changed to the point where they didn't exhibit the negative attributes that I associated with them as much. So what you need to do is wait around until someone awful comes along to replace you.

fite me u poser

I defend you for once, and then you do that. Sigh.

While I would like to believe you find me special, I took your support as more out of commiseration over how you've been treated here by some.

But, thanks anyway.

Guest Princess Leena

Somewhat, I guess.

I agree with you 100% on Czech. There's no point in explaining or arguing about it here though, because the usual kids here are so far gone that they can't grasp it.

While you present a very thorough argument, dubQ ... I stand by my statement.

There are innumerable ways that Vyce is what's right.