TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Impact Thread - October/5th/2006.

MORE NEWS ON KURT ANGLE AND BOUND FOR GLORY II

The October 22nd epic event is just weeks away, and no doubt there will be plenty of news on the show concerning the Pay-Per-View, including new matches as well as an update on Kurt Angle! What will Jeff Jarrett have to say about Angle serving as the special enforcer for his World Heavyweight Title bout against Sting? Tune in tonight to find out!

MAIN EVENT: RON "THE TRUTH" KILLINGS & CHRISTOPHER DANIELS .VS. NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, JEFF JARRETT & CHRISTIAN CAGE

It will be tag team warfare tonight on Impact as two teams tag up for the first time ever! It will be "The Truth" and Christopher Daniels joining forces due to AJ Styles being unable to compete, taking on Jeff Jarrett and Christian Cage! Plus, will Jeff Jarrett be able to retrieve the NWA World Heavyweight Title from Samoa Joe during the broadcast tonight? Tune in and find out!

TEAM 3D .VS. BENTLEY & KAZARIAN

Team 3D has vowed they want to earn a shot at the NWA World Tag Team Title, their road to the gold starts tonight on Impact. Brother Ray and Brother Devon will take on tag team veterans Matt Bentley and Frankie Kazarian on Impact on SpikeTV!

THE LATIN AMERICAN EXCHANGE IN ACTION, PLUS FOOTAGE FROM THE INCIDENT IN MEXICO

Homicide and Hernandez of The Latin American Exchange will be in tag team action tonight on Impact as they prepare for their Six Sides of Steel bout at Bound For Glory II against AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels for the NWA World Tag Team Titles! In addition, the footage will be shown on the broadcast of the incident between The LAX and AJ Styles that occurred in Mexico, forcing "The Phenomenal One" out of action this past week!

All this and much more tonight on Impact on SpikeTV as TNA heads towards the Bound For Glory II Pay-Per-View epic event on Sunday, October 22nd!

Its funny how people who used to hate each other only a few months ago (JJ and cage) can team up and act the best of friends now there both heels. Man i love wrestling.

Its funny how people who used to hate each other only a few months ago (JJ and cage) can team up and act the best of friends now there both heels. Man i love wrestling.

I hope they at least have them not trust each other, like WWE did when they first teamed up Austin and The Rock after Rocky turned face for good.

It's funny how people think they know exactly what will happen on a show that hasn't aired yet.

Why are Daniels & The Truth teaming? AJ was busy?

the last part of the preview said that there was an incident in Mexico City involving LAX and AJ Styles whick kept him from competing on the show

did they kill off the Paparazzi?? And Nash as well?? Or is he on one of those schedules where they basically used up most of his TNA dates and have no other choice but to use him later?

Nash's contract expired but he was backstage at the last tapings saying he wanted to come back so he could put over Chris Sabin. Ha.

It seems like LAX are starting to get over as faces. The crowed is really pulling for them now. They really are the most entertaining team going right now. Konnan is actually not bad to watch since he doesn't wrestle anymore.

I don't think Eric getting "fired" is so bad. He can then come back and start begging for his job back. This can lead to some really funny skits.

I think there will be something with Larry Z now since he had something to do with the match.

Guest Connzilla
Is that Emory Hale in the ring?

Emory Hale passed away on January 29, 2006

Dancing with the Stars: TNA edition, was the main event! I can't believe I saw the True Fallen Angel do the Kid n Play dance nor could I believe Christian doing the Carlton Banks dance!

Leave the dancing to Norman Smiley, please!

ERIC YOUNG SPEAKS OUT – HIS LAST INTERVIEW WITH TNA WRESTLING

Conducted By Bill Banks

On Thursday’s “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV, Eric Young’s worst nightmare came true when he was officially fired from TNA Wrestling. TNAwrestling.com sat down with Young after the loss to discuss his emotions, his future outside of wrestling and his final comments to the fans.

TNA: How are you holding up after being fired from TNA Wrestling? Have you gotten any words of encouragement from anyone?

Eric: How do you think I’m feeling? Wrestling was my life and now it’s all over. I’m devastated but not surprised - I knew it was just a matter of time. I hung in there as long as I could, mostly thanks to “The Movement”. I could not have done it without you guys reading this. I’m just a regular guy with big problems, but with your support it made me feel like I had a chance even if just for a minute.

TNA: Do you have anything to say to Larry Zbyszko for costing you the match?

Eric: Why Larry….why? I have no clue what I did to you. I like your hair and you have really cool Hawaiian shirts. I just can’t believe it, but there isn’t much I can do about it now. I knew death was coming for my career - I just didn’t think it would be in the shape of Larry Zbyszko.

TNA: Is there anything you’d like to say to Jim Cornette or TNA management?

Eric: Mr. Cornette - Larry Zbyszko is a lousy, good-for-nothing trickster and he cost me my job. I would be willing to do anything to get it back. I was always good to Mr. Cornette and I hope he returns my calls and emails. I have left him about 20 messages, but something must be wrong with his cell-phone and computer.

TNA: What does the future hold for Eric Young? What will you do now that your TNA Wrestling career is over?

Eric: I’m in a strange place - wrestling is all I have known for the last eight years. I might make a cabin in the woods and live there by myself. After all, who would want to live with a jobless loser anyway? Here is the big problem – apparently I’m not good at anything else...except for maybe acting, downhill skiing, inline skating, rugby, soccer, public speaking, video games, reviewing movies, hockey, baseball, football, cooking, party planning and catering, knitting, security, computer and television repair and satellite installation. I am also a certified canoe instructor, licensed forklift driver, certified belay operator, as well as skilled at sand casting, mould making, singing and ballroom dancing…so as you can see I’m screwed in the job market being so limited. Who would even want to hire me? I’m boxed in and I feel like the whole world is caving in and I can’t breath.

TNA: What would you like to say to the many fans that supported you in TNA?

Eric: Thank you for your support. I didn’t have a winning record and I wasn’t the biggest or fastest or best looking, but you cheered me anyway. You are the reason I put on my boots and gave it my all to entertain you and be someone who did it for the right reasons. Thank you to everyone who joined the movement…but it’s over. There is no more movement. But…it was one hell of a run.

TNA: How would you like the fans to remember your career and legacy in TNA Wrestling?

Eric: Just remember me and don’t let my memory fade. We have to keep the scene alive…together. KEEP THE SCENE ALIVE!!! I’ll miss you all. Goodbye…

Nash's contract expired but he was backstage at the last tapings saying he wanted to come back so he could put over Chris Sabin. Ha.

tnawrestling.com says Nash will be on the next Impact! Swell.

At least Shelley won't be floundering anymore as he has been for the last several weeks in Big Kev's absence.

Rumor has it Kevin Nash will be at Impact this week to make a statement regarding the Bound For Glory II Pay-Per-View. What does Nash have to say about the October 22nd spectacular?

TNA: What does the future hold for Eric Young? What will you do now that your TNA Wrestling career is over?

Eric: I’m in a strange place - wrestling is all I have known for the last eight years. I might make a cabin in the woods and live there by myself. After all, who would want to live with a jobless loser anyway? Here is the big problem – apparently I’m not good at anything else...except for maybe acting, downhill skiing, inline skating, rugby, soccer, public speaking, video games, reviewing movies, hockey, baseball, football, cooking, party planning and catering, knitting, security, computer and television repair and satellite installation. I am also a certified canoe instructor, licensed forklift driver, certified belay operator, as well as skilled at sand casting, mould making, singing and ballroom dancing…so as you can see I’m screwed in the job market being so limited. Who would even want to hire me? I’m boxed in and I feel like the whole world is caving in and I can’t breath.

Awesome.

Christian so out-heeled JJ it wasn't even funny.

Actually it was funny...I'm just surprised that Jarrett let it happen.

I noticed that too. I'm totally diggin' Christian's heel character btw. This is the most consistently entertaining he's been since he was chasing the title. Maybe there's something about him ripping on Jarrett that just works. They have to be careful though, because that's what got him over as a face in the first place. He got a pretty big pop when he laid out Jarrett and took the belt. He's almost gotta walk that Rock line of being of being the cool heel, but not TOO cool. Anyway, other than LAX/AJ&Daniels, the Christian-Rhino is the one I'm looking forward to most for B4G.

So I saw a clip of Eric Young finisher, which is some sort of neckbreaker. He completly ripped off another wrestler finisher back in the NSP days before he went to TNA.