TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kinetic

Ask Kinetic

I predict the Blue Jays will get second place in the AL East, edging out a further aging Yankees team even though their closer will be deadarmed by June. They won't make the Wild Card (hello St. Louis) but gain some respect through the year.

The Colts will retool their lineup, win their division but still end up in Wild Card weekend. They'll make it to the Championship game where the team that stunned the Patriots out of the playoffs in the other Divisional game will face them. This team won't be the Chargers, Steelers, Bengals or Titans but the Cleveland Browns. The Browns, on a mad win streak that started in week 7 will shock the Colts and end up in the Super Bowl against Aaron Rodgers and the young and spunky Green Bay Packers. Browns win, making Romeo Crennel the new Belichek, as the Browns start a new Dynasty for the '10s and the Colts and Pats slowly fall apart and start rebuilding.

I'm a Colts fan... at least we got SB XLI!

-Annie "I'll be right because I don't want to see it happen" Eclectic

This question has been bugging me for awhile. Why is it that most people say that if you had everything you ever wanted, you'd eventually be a nasty, sad bastard? I mean if I had everything I wanted I wouldn't be sad about it. What do you think?

This was never answered.

Obviously, this question is so intense that Kinetc has been avoiding it for years. Now that the public demands to know the answer, he's taken a sabbatical in an ancient Shaolin-do temple to philosiphise upon this; the question of all questions.

This question has been bugging me for awhile. Why is it that most people say that if you had everything you ever wanted, you'd eventually be a nasty, sad bastard? I mean if I had everything I wanted I wouldn't be sad about it. What do you think?

If you had everything you wanted, you would eventually want for something else. You would realize that even those things you had longed for could not make you happy, and that life is just a one-way trip to Miserabletown with no relief to be found anywhere. It's all a lie, man. It's all just a bunch of bullshit.

Hey Kinetic,

I'm now living in Oakland, currently attending summer sessions at UC Berkeley. I haven't made a lot of friends, sans two French people, a Dutch guy (all three from class), and some of my flatmate's friends. School eats up about ~6 hours a day, and I have a job, but I only go like two times a week. Anyways, how can I spice up my summer?

I don't know how to lead other than by example, so I'll cop to spending the precious free moments I've had over the last few weeks smoking dope (shouldn't be hard to find in Berkeley) and watching Lost on DVD. I've noticed that you're a man of creativity and jism, and the internet should be helpful in getting those things out of your system. Any additional free time should be spent scouring my posts in search of something worthy of becoming a TSMeme.

That's the truth. I get free drugs all the time and I don't even do drugs. Go to Haight though, if you want something harder than chronic. I've gotten beers, acid, smack and mushrooms just for somebody liking my shirt.

My sister lives one block from Haight, and I'm down there often. I should probably buy a pipe tomorrow, someone left some weed in my drawer and I'll be down on telegraph to pick up my bike. I usually watch Arrested Development, but I've probably watched season 3 fifty times.

Milky, are you into baseball at all?

I almost thought that was some sort of drug slang. But as for the sport, other than the Baseball Furies, not really, but my girlfriend is, so I sort of am by proxy.

Anyways, how can I spice up my summer?

Read a book.

I'm reading several books for the classes I'm taking.