TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

So WP is still roaming the forum...

Who is this poster that sent you the PM.
Not falling for it, I want you to figure this out.

Unless your willing to ban snuffbox in order for me telling who it is.

listen guys, i got some real juicy stuff on ChrisMWaters and Downhome, there's some serious shit going down. i'll be back with my demands later.

That actually made me laugh.

I'd give up that ass for a Gatorade. I don't drink, but I love Gatorade

Roofies work in Gatorade, too ... or, umm, so I've read on the internet.

Am I the only one who thinks this is just some guy fucking with Carlito? Or are the rest of you that stupid to believe that whoever sent this PM is actually WP?

Carlito seems to enjoy board fame so it makes sense that he's quick to jump all over this as legit.

And when and why did WP get banned? I missed that. Also, when did Marvin leave? Who else has gotten banned in the past couple of months?

Am I the only one who thinks this is just some guy fucking with Carlito? Or are the rest of you that stupid to believe that whoever sent this PM is actually WP?

No, you're not the only one that thinks it's just someone fucking with EHME.

But, having said that, yes, I'm that stupid.

Guest Felonies!
And when and why did WP get banned? I missed that. Also, when did Marvin leave? Who else has gotten banned in the past couple of months?

1) A few weeks ago because he was trolling with duplicate accounts.

2) A few weeks ago because we made fun of him for going to an amusement park by himself instead of on a date.

3) There's a thread in Feedback.

Guest Felonies!
So did Inuyasha get outed as being Crono?

Do you have a link for the Marvin thread?

1) Yeah man.

2) It's in a few of them, I think. Just search his posts.

Yeah I found it, it was actually in the WP is banned thread. I just searched his posts.

Well he's back, so I guess I missed that. Czech was spot on about Marvin having way more potential honeys than he lets on. The guy seems to have a different girl every week.

Czech you're on facebook? It would probably be really easy to find you on there. Not that I would, unless you wanna be friends!

How many times is WP going to come back anyway?

I'd say its Jango because that would be incredibly ironic considering how completely different they are.

Check the IPAs, teddybear. I'm in Boston. The good ol' US of f'n A. Not some third world country, where men are virgins into their 30s. Plus, I've been posting here on and off for 4 years.

I hate you, 2GOLD!!!! :(

Would you rather I said you two are exactly alike? I'd think you'd be happy being the complete opposite of WP.

2GOLD- I updated my avatar to avoid any confusion to WildPegasus. To further the point, I invited a female friend over to my place tonight, to indulge in alcoholic beverages and illicit narcotic substances which may or may not lead to the consumption of sugary foods like cookies and candies. With a little bit (ok, a lot) of luck, I will make her into my weight bench for the night.