TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bling-Bling Buchanan

Never trusting a girl on the net again..

Did you have any sexual conversations with "her" during the course of your "relationship"?

If so, post the transcript plz.

I showed my fioncee this story (as she, for some reason, plays warcraft) and she couldnt stop laughing. Seriously, for like a good hour. Shes passed the story onto all of her "guild mates" (whoever they are?).

A friend of mine who's a firm 7.5, probably an 8 on her best days, plays World of Warcraft. She went to art school and likes Final Fantasy games, so it's not that surprising.

There actually are women in the internet? Wow, you learn something every day, I guess.

That's the best thing I'll read all day Bling Bling.

You did that fat kids homework? Come on man! If you had cyber sex with that fat fuck this is going to get even more hilarious/disturbing.

You should have changed all of that fat kid's passwords.

So, I just pictured him stepping off of the airplane, right? And there's an like an orc there, in the real world, holding up a sign that reads "BLING-BLING BUCHANAN." That'd be awesome.

2 rules for the internet:

1) Assume everyone's a fat, ugly dude until you've met them in person.

2) Probably not a good idea to meet people from the internet in person, either.

Meeting people from the net usually results in hilarious stories.

The girl I've been talking to for a while now..Im changing my opinion on her after talking with her last night for over 4 hours..there isn't any way shes a fake.

Let me get some popcorn before you start I'm gonna need some advice..p. 2!

I think its hilarious that this fat guy didn't even go to the trouble of having a separate password just for you to keep all his other shit safe.

The girl I've been talking to for a while now..Im changing my opinion on her after talking with her last night for over 4 hours..there isn't any way shes a fake.

Nah..I sorta got this figured out.

:headbang:

:cheers:

I can't believe that you didn't even fuck his shit up. You had all his passwords, and you talked to him to "make sure" that he wasn't really a girl?

What's your email? I've got to talk to you about holding some money for me that I've got to move out of Nigeria. I might need you to send me back some expenses, but it shouldn't be a very difficult process.

Guest Princess Leena

As shocking as it is for most of you losers that probably won't touch a boob other than your own sacks of fat... girls do play video games. And have hobbies.

:headbang:

:cheers:

Well, I send K a Sweetest Day E-Card (just a picture of a rose that said happy sweetest day) at 12:01 and after she IMed me back thanking me for it she said:

KK (10/21/2006 12:33:29 AM): I enjoy talkin w/ ya and it would be nice to find someone even if it was just to hang out w/ or possibly more

KK(10/21/2006 12:33:50 AM): but going into it w/ no expectations

KK(10/21/2006 12:33:56 AM): what ever happens..happens

and then she realized it was after 12:30 and she had to go to bed to get up in the morning..but I think that sounds at least somewhat positive..

and I wont post anymore about this in this thread..

Hey, so there's this coworker I want to fuck. How can I go about this without getting involved in some sexual harrassment shit.