TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

oAo ECW on Sci Fi Thread // October 24, 2006

Again I'm not saying Punk sucks, just that his matches do.

But I spoke to soon anyway because Test/Holly was a thousand times worse.

As much of a fan as I am of Punk, I have not really enojyed his matches in ECW, save for the second Justin match. With a wrestler like him, you need time to develop a match. 3-5 minutes will not due. He is similar to RVD in that aspect.

I'm sorry, I just lost it watching Sandman, he was too funny!

Haven't watched in a while, who's the hottie that interviewed him?

Rebecca DiPietro, former Diva Search contestant.

This is Sandman's first promo since 2001, I think.

"I'm The Sandman and I approve this message."

He's the fucking Sandman, he doesn't need to talk, he just needs to rape your soul with his singapore cane. Nuff said.

Logically (not that this show has EVER had any logic):

Why would Heyman book RVD in HIS ELEMENT, in a ladder match with a contract hanging over it, against a FAT GUY WHO CAN'T CLIMB?

It's not like RVD has already won one ladder match this year with a title contract hanging above it and subsequently won the belt.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Also Batista's girlfriend.....

Again I'm not saying Punk sucks, just that his matches do.

But I spoke to soon anyway because Test/Holly was a thousand times worse.

As much of a fan as I am of Punk, I have not really enojyed his matches in ECW, save for the second Justin match. With a wrestler like him, you need time to develop a match. 3-5 minutes will not due. He is similar to RVD in that aspect.

While true.....getting more than 10 minutes is going to be hard in an hour show. Hell it's hard to get more than that in the WWE 2 hour shows.

Doesn't Batista have a wife...who he was roller skating with and got hit by a kite in 2003, re-aggrivating an injury?

They're getting divorced.....keep in mind she also just had cancer. That Batista a real stand up guy....

About time they give Hak some mic time, I guess WWE management doesn't feel that he can cut a WWE promo just like Flair.

Sandman wasn't drunk enough to cut the classic Flair promo.

Doesn't Batista have a wife...who he was roller skating with and got hit by a kite in 2003, re-aggrivating an injury?

They're getting divorced.....keep in mind she also just had cancer. That Batista a real stand up guy....

I'm sure many wrestlers, like other spots stars, mess around on their wives/girlfriends/husbands/boyfriends.

I'm sure many wrestlers, like other spots stars, mess around on their wives/girlfriends/husbands/boyfriends.

What makes it funny is Batista lost a ton of respect from the other wrestlers for dating Rebecca and the whole situation with his wife. You know what you are doing is fucked up when even the other wrestlers who have likely done fucked up shit look at you and go "what the fuck is wrong with that guy?"

What makes it funny is Batista lost a ton of respect from the other wrestlers for dating Rebecca and the whole situation with his wife. You know what you are doing is fucked up when even the other wrestlers who have likely done fucked up shit look at you and go "what the fuck is wrong with that guy?"

It would be more fucked up if Lita and Edge were two of those people to hate on him.

It would be more fucked up if Lita and Edge were two of those people to hate on him.

"Dude, CANCER Dude"

"Yeah, canther..."