TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cabbageboy

NFL Week 8

Guest Felonies!

31-0!

They should run the score up as if its a college game. I predict the final score will be 63-3.

It almost feels like one with that cool Chicago Bears fight song being played all the time.

You're the pride and joy of Illinois!

Guest Felonies!

Packers have a blowout of their own going here. Man, Dennis Green should get fired. The Packers are who we thought they were.

Guest Paul

I'd prefer the Giants NOT lose any games before their meeting with the Bears.

Man...the Cardinals are BAD.

Guest Paul

That's what he called himself in an interview this week.

The Bears shit kicking is pretty impressive.

Marvin: carpet-ripping? Man, that sucks. Hey, nobody can say you didn't try.

OT but apparently shes in the process of a big remodel and the carpet has to come out this weekend and its just going to be her and a couple other people and theres a lot to rip out. I thought about offering to help but didnt. The same offer for next weekend wasn't turned down but she doesn't know yet...Im hoping.

Back on topic: McNair has his 3500 rushing yards which is some sort of career benchmark or something..The Ravens have gone into sit on a 21 point lead mode so this should speed the game up a bit..

Guest Felonies!
Marvin: carpet-ripping? Man, that sucks. Hey, nobody can say you didn't try.

OT but apparently shes in the process of a big remodel and the carpet has to come out this weekend and its just going to be her and a couple other people and theres a lot to rip out. I thought about offering to help but didnt. The same offer for next weekend wasn't turned down but she doesn't know yet...Im hoping.

I thought she was just devoting a day to waxing her bush. Speaking of Bush,

Back on topic: McNair has his 3500 rushing yards which is some sort of career benchmark or something..The Ravens have gone into sit on a 21 point lead mode so this should speed the game up a bit..

Still can't count the Saints out.

Okay, people can start picking against the Saints at home again. Figures that a team with Ray Lewis is what it took to kill the Saints.

LOL

The Saints have looked flat out terrible, like the Saints of old in this game..turnovers (1 fumble, 3 INTs)..I think they have like 10 penalties too.

Im worried that the Saints defense wasn't as good as advertised (Ive been riding them on one of my fantasy teams) and that the Ravens offense isn't really all together, but if anything this will give em some needed confidence going into a tough game next week.

I mentioned somewhere else the Ravens were the last team to beat the Saints in the Super Dome in the last preseason game before Katrina hit.

Guest Paul

The Saints are just having a bad game, or yeah, they're heading down the shitter.

Brees is killing me in one of my fantasy leagues today.

One thing I noticed, I watched the first Saints game at home on ESPN and the crowd was super duper jacked up for that..and desptie CBS showing the crowd decible level meter thing early at 100, it seems like the crowd never got into this game at all which was something that worried me a ton about this game since the Ravens have had a knack for false start penalties..

Guest Paul

The Giants need to do something on offense. I can see them shitting this game away. The Giants O-Line seems to be wearing down.

When you're wrong you're wrong about the outlook of a team.

The Philadelphia Eagles are a .500 team this year, if they're lucky.

They should be ashamed at their performance in the last 2 weeks, as well as clock management/crappy penalities against New Orleans, choking against the Giants, looking bad against Green Bay, etc.

Donovan refuses to run this week, keeps getting sacked, and the game is over. Plus no one can get open and the Eagles can't stop the run.