TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cabbageboy

NFL Week 8

When you're wrong you're wrong about the outlook of a team.

The Philadelphia Eagles are a .500 team this year, if they're lucky.

They should be ashamed at their performance in the last 2 weeks, as well as clock management/crappy penalities against New Orleans, choking against the Giants, looking bad against Green Bay, etc.

Donovan refuses to run this week, keeps getting sacked, and the game is over. Plus no one can get open and the Eagles can't stop the run.

If they Eagles lose, which seems likely, what do you think the odds are of Reid saying he has to "do a better job"? Then, the team leaders (Trotter, Dawkins, McNabb) will tell everyone how they're going to learn from the mistakes.

It's the same old crap with this team.

They should be ashamed at their performance in the last 2 weeks, as well as clock management/crappy penalities against New Orleans, choking against the Giants, looking bad against Green Bay, etc.

Donovan refuses to run this week, keeps getting sacked, and the game is over. Plus no one can get open and the Eagles can't stop the run.

If they Eagles lose, which seems likely, what do you think the odds are of Reid saying he has to "do a better job"? Then, the team leaders (Trotter, Dawkins, McNabb) will tell everyone how they're going to learn from the mistakes.

It's the same old crap with this team.

I've noticed that Reid tends to have the same demeanor after a win or loss, which is bound to upset fans. McNabb is actually the same way also

Damn, I didn't really expect the Jags to rip Philly's defense like they have so far. It's good to see the offensive line actually feeling it, especially after last week's debacle against Houston(payback's going to be a bitch, heh).

Wish Rashean would learn how to hit...

At least you can admit that you were wrong, so props for that. I feel bad for McNabb & Reid who are rapidly becoming the NFL's version of A-Rod and Clueless Joe.

With the Saints, Seahawks & Eagles all losing this week, things are looking really good for the Giants in regards to the postseason. If Carolina KO's Dallas, it'll be about as good a week as we could have wanted.

Guest Paul

If Carolina KO's Dallas, well, I REALLY like the Giants chances for post season.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Reid/McNabb have had multiple opportunities to win a championship. They blew it, each and every time. This version of the Eagles, is done. I blame last year and this one, on Andy Reid. He'll need to go.

Guest Princess Leena

Me either. This game will be a blast. I just have to get the antenna out to get NBC. :(

Guest Paul

It'll be worth the hassle, I'm sure.

What does T.O. do when he sees (IF they lose) that he's on a "rebuilding" team? Could Romo lose his job back to Bledsoe? Does the Tuna wish he still had Drew Henson (doubt it)?

The possibilities are endless.

Whatever happened to Drew Henson?

He's somewhere on the Minnesota Vikings depth chart.

Actually, nevermind, he couldn't even make it on their practice squad.

If the Steelers go 2-5 then yes, we can give up on them.

Good game in Denver, Colts run defense getting shredded as usual. Fullback just ran for 11 yards against them.

I'm rooting for the Broncos here.

Edit: Cleveland and Oakland both winning!