TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

October 30th's Raw thread (number 701!)

I can't believe people actually like DX......one of my friends is like this. He thinks DX is a draw and everyone likes them and when I say I don't he gets all pissy and acts like I'm dumb.

This match is slower then those Orton/Kane matches over the sumer.

Plus, I've seen this same match at least 5 times.

Edge gettin' some of HHH. Good. If he would have gotten a Padigree and not be seen for the rest of the show that would e fucked.

That HHH comeback moment was complete ass.......he can't beat up those 2 guys by himself. But he's apparently superman.

Tony Shiavone: "What Edge did to HHH, was the most brutal thing I have ever seen in many months. There's no room for that, in our great sport"

This whole segment is a fucking joke I'm sorry. The face isn't suppose to get the advantage going into the PPV........Triple H is such a fucking douchebag.

So Triple H takes the top Heel on the show and another guy and shows he's better than both of them combined and doesn't even need HBK to help him.

Ok, who did HHH pin, Edge or Orton? :angry:

It was a DQ finish but he managed to make them both look like jobbers in the process.

I mean that was great......he can take out the companies top heel and his partner without HBK and make Edges finisher look like nothing.

I love how HHH throws out logical booking so he can get the advantage and make guys look like shit.

That HHH is a great guy, always putting people over...... as long as they are not a real threat like Benjamin and Batista. This guy hasn't been a draw since 2000 but he's still getting push like the second coming of Hulk Hogan, well I guess is ok since he didn't get caught driving a car with weed.

I eagerly await the HHH vs the Champions match at Survivor Series..

HHH vs Big Show/Cena/Booker

HHH wins, takes all their titles and makes Chris Jericho jealous.

He'd take all their finishers and just get right up and act like they're nothing.

I cant wait for HHH vs Randy Orton IV next week on RAW!

Watch HHH will pin Edge at the PPV then go over him again next week on Raw to burry him some more after no selling his finisher tonight.