TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Lockdown Card!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
SWF
LOCKDOWN

Live, Thursday, November 16th, from the ARCO Arena in Sacramento, California!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

arcoarena.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - SWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Michael Stephens ©©© and Landon Maddix © vs. The Predators (Jay Hawke and Nighthawk)

-> Michael Stephens will get a chance to meet his next World Title defense early, and Landon gets a chance to test a potential CFC opponent early as well! The Predators won Tag Title contendership a few weeks ago, but scheduling errors prevented the match from taking place until after A2A! Well, unless my calendar is a liar, it's after A2A! Could the events of this match foreshadow the results of these competitors' future battles?
Rules: Standard tag team match. Use the tag ropes, you whores!
Word Limit: 5500
Send to: Ace309

COLD FRONT CLASSIC - FIRST ROUND MATCH
"The Superior One" Tom Flesher (3) vs. Johnny Dangerous © (6)

-> The second match of the night with more history than you can shake a stick at! Really, I've tried! You cannot possibly shake a stick at all of the history here. After taking a bit of a post-Genesis Tumble, the CFC could be just what Tom Flesher needs to get back on track! But I think we all know there are few things the Barracuda would love more than to get his hands on the gold once again...
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Chuck Woolery

COLD FRONT CLASSIC - FIRST ROUND MATCH
"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins (5) vs. "The Divine Wind" Akira Kaibatsu (4)

-> No history here, folks. Nosiree. Nothing to see. Move it along. Just two ordinary Joes duking it out to see who's the best! Certainly no animosity- oh who am I kidding. This would be brutal even if it wasn't a first round matchup in the CFC - a potential shot at the World Title will just make it worse. Worse for them, that is - better for us. :P
Send to: chirs3

Pure Rules Exhibition
JJ Johnson vs. Devin Benson

-> JJ Johnson's return at the Cold Front Classic Battle Royale was moderately successful. I mean, he won and all.

But still, Battle Royales and real matches are very different things - with his first round opponent tied up, JJ Johnson gets a chance to shake off the ring rust against a man who didn't make it to the top 8 but still managed to impress, Devin Benson!
Rules: Each competitor gets 3 ropebreaks. Once you run out, you're screwed. Closed fists to the face will result in the deduction of one rope break, or if you have no more, you will be disqualified. Outside count goes to 20.
Send to: Longdogger_Pete

HARDCORE MATCH (non title)
"The Beast" Gabriel Drake vs. Jimmy the Doom ©

-> I imagine if we were to rank people on how they felt the Battle Royale turned out, Gabriel Drake would top the "Mad as hell" list. I'm not sure Jimmy even noticed, since he voluntarily eliminated himself! Such an arrogant display of apathy offends The Beast! At least, we're hoping it does. It would make much better television.
Rules: Hardcore. Or, if you'd prefer, Hradcore.
Send to: chirs3

CLASH OF THE COMEBACKS
Insane Luchador vs. Zyon

-> Two men missing from the Cold Front Classic, but not forgotten - the winner of this match will get something for their troubles. An NDA prevents me from disclosing what until the show airs. FEEL THE MYSTERY~
Word Limit: 4500
Send to: Mr. S£im Citrus

Opening Promo: Yay Yay Yohnson.

ALSO: Some minor confusion before. The CFC finals will be at the Christmas Pay Per View, and the winner gets a title shot at the Clusterfuck, like last year.

BRACKET

1. JJ Johnson
8. Nighthawk
-----------------------
4. Akira Kaibatsu
5. Spike Jenkins
=============
3. Tom Flesher
6. Johnny Dangerous
-----------------------
2. Landon Maddix
7. Michael Cross Edited by chirs3

Guest longcat

This is obviously not the right place for this, but I'm ignorant and don't know where it would go. If our stats are still in the stat thread, and we want to be re-activated, how might we go about doing that? I have a lot of time on my hands and writing it something I'd really enjoy doing right now.