TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

I need your opinion on something please.

Ok I think I'm safe. No way can this be a gay website!

I Found This Funny... I Have Never Started A Thread But Here Goes.... My Current Gf After A Session Of Pounding Her Deep Rolled Over And Told Me That I Remind Her Of Star Trek.... So I Looked At Her In A Bewildered Way And Said What Do You Mean???? She Said "you Have Gone Where No Man Has Ever Gone Before" I Got A Good Laugh Out Of That...:)

Ok I think I'm safe. No way can this be a gay website!

I Found This Funny... I Have Never Started A Thread But Here Goes.... My Current Gf After A Session Of Pounding Her Deep Rolled Over And Told Me That I Remind Her Of Star Trek.... So I Looked At Her In A Bewildered Way And Said What Do You Mean???? She Said "you Have Gone Where No Man Has Ever Gone Before" I Got A Good Laugh Out Of That...:)

It's a gay site. Just not gay in the homosexual way.

Aside from that, in the shower room in college my team would always make comments on each other's cocks. Hell, part of the initiation for freshman was getting them to stand up in front of the entire team one at a time and drop trou. It's a bonding experience. Once your team sees you in your most vulnerable position, with a miniature cock (believe me I don't care how big you are when your in a position like that your first night of college it shrinks), anything about you can be accepted. Often times while showering with team comments like 'great cock' are very often heard. Just admiration and respect, nothing more.

You see, my dears, young boys discover their Phallus and its pleasures very early in life. Even before ejaculation and masturbation are possible, the young male associates his Phallus with feelings of pleasure.

These feelings are sometimes mixed with other less positive feelings, such as guilt or shame. These negative feelings are unnatural and are thrust upon the young child by parents, friends, or society.

Let us assume, for the purpose of this discussion, that the feelings associated with the Phallus are feelings of arousal and pleasure. As the young boy matures, and his sexuality develops, these feelings intensify and become part of his neural reality. There is a real equation, and identifiable association, between his erect Phallus and pleasure. These associations are exceedingly powerful; so much so that they often transcend the ego, allowing the feelings of pleasure generated by the Phallus to also become associated with Phalli other than his own.

Unless these associations of pleasure have been disturbed, a man is never repulsed when seeing the erect Phallus of another man. On the contrary, and despite the fact that heterosexual men may rarely admit it, the sight of another man's erection may indeed trigger these deeply pleasurable associations of the Phallus.