TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

This Week in College Football 11/30 - 12/2

Man, UCLA is taking it to USC.

UCLA's runners are gashing the USC ends and John David Booty is looking like crap.

I can't wait for the traditional post-upset Evangel player meltdown from Booty, much like his brothers did at LSU and Brock Berlin did at Miami.

Wow. Near flawless first half for the Gators. McFadden did have a few runs but nothing huge which is all I hoped for. However... two things Florida CAN'T do are:

1) Start scoreboard watching. USC is losing. Great. It doesn't matter if the Gators collapse in the second half. (I fully anticipate a last second USC win)

2) Get conservative. I've seen it twice this year, and both times it nearly cost the Gators the game. Continue to put the ball in Leak's hands and good things will happen.

Edit: HOLY SHIT

The USC hate is almost as bad as the Patriots hate here.

Booty sucked ass today, it's very obvious that a better QB has this team undefeated and playing for the title this year.

The USC hate is almost as bad as the Patriots hate here.

Booty sucked ass today, it's very obvious that a better QB has this team undefeated and playing for the title this year.

The USC hate is big here because they're getting blowjobs from the press despite losing to Oregon State, while Florida and Michigan lost to the #10 and #1 teams, respectively.

I'd buy that if any of the punches actually hit the ball. The carrier's forearm is probably bruising up as we speak.

That was one hell of a punt.

So he's not supposed to try to get the ball? C'mon, I'm no USC apologist, but I've seen ripping and punching at the ball 100s of times in person (done it myself) and on TV, and it's not "dirty football" or "unsportsmanlike".

Wow that was a cannonball of a punt.

God damn all to fucking hell. We're going to get a rematch of two teams from the same conference in a bowl game. Lame.

Florida-Ohio State is a possibility...

Florida's up 17-7 right now at the half on a Top 10 team in Arkansas.

The prejudice against a Michigan-Ohio State rematch may push Florida over the top.