TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO 11/30 Impact Thread

Preview:

peteykurttonight.gif

PREVIEW FOR TONIGHT'S “iMPACT!” ON SPIKETV

Catch all the Total Nonstop Action at 9pm et!

Tonight, TNA “iMPACT!” returns to SpikeTV as Total Nonstop Action prepares for the upcoming “Turning Point” Pay-Per-View on Sunday, December 10!

THE LATIN AMERICAN EXCHANGE VS. KURT ANGLE AND PETEY WILLIAMS

On “iMPACT!”, Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle will join forces with Petey Williams to face off against NWA World Tag Team Champions The Latin American Exchange! The LAX may be threatening to sue Jim Cornette and TNA over freedom of speech, but no court injunction will keep Angle and Williams from punishing Homicide and Hernandez this Thursday night!

MATCH TO DETERMINE THE #1 CONTENDER TO THE X CHAMPIONSHIP

Chris Sabin vs. Jay Lethal vs. Sonjay Dutt

This Thursday night, three of TNA’s top high-flying, no-limits X Division stars will be in action to determine the number-one contender to Christopher Daniels’ X Championship! It will be former champion Chris Sabin vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Jay Lethal to determine who faces Daniels for the gold!

WE’LL HEAR FROM CHRISTIAN CAGE AND HIS BACKUP, TOMKO

Christian Cage has enlisted the help of an old friend in his bid to once again become the NWA World Heavyweight Champion – the juggernaut known as Tomko! This Thursday night on “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV, we’ll hear from Cage and Tomko as they prepare for the December 10 “Turning Point” event! Plus, both NWA World Heavyweight Champion Abyss and the icon known as Sting will be in attendance – so who knows what chaos will erupt!

THE TRUTH AND LANCE HOYT VS. AUSTIN STARR AND ALEX SHELLEY

It will be tag-team action this Thursday night in a “Genesis” rematch as Ron “The Truth” Killings and Lance Hoyt once again battle Austin Starr and Alex Shelley, who will be joined at ringside by Kevin Nash!

All this and much more this Thursday night on “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV, including many more of your favorite TNA stars as we prepare for the upcoming “Turning Point” Pay-Per-View on Sunday, December 10!

I'm actually looking forward to show a little bit. I'm really intrigued by the tag title match. I think LAX will get a great rub from working with Angle and Petey will too. And unlike last week, when I think they gave away too much with Christian/Angle, I think it's a pretty good TV main event. It wouldn't really work on PPV, but it seems like a big deal on Impact. I'm sure we'll get a run-in ending, but still, if they give them 10 minutes (and no commercial, which I know is wishful thinking), I'd be happy. I also liked that they backed themselves out of the corner of stripping LAX of the belts. Actually, it adds to Konnan's character to have "proved" TNA was trying to discriminate against them.

The rest of the stuff is just kinda there for me, though I am interested in seeing where they go with Christian/Tomko and the stuff with Sting and Abyss is already infiinitely more interesting IMO than anything they did with Sting and Jarrett.

Am I the only one who'd find it hilarious if a WWE employee came out of Titan Tower and just waved at VKM like it was no big deal that they were waging war of them?

I think that it'd be funny if Harvey Wippleman or Steve Lombardi walked out like they were getting the paper, waved at VKM and calmly walked back into the building.

AJ needs to not talk anymore. He's not very good or believable. Rhino there saved the promo.

So is everybody in TNA poor white trash or what?

I think that's the whole point right now.

Wonder why Jaquin Pheonix..I mean Austin Starr is doing this. It's interesting though. A team forced to fight together is good. They work very well together though.

As much as I like the whole Seritonin group (with the exception of Bently, his look is horrible), I don't think it'll get over. TNA can build up any character they want, but the fans don't seem to care about the debuting wrestler with the exception of Christian and Angle.

So Rhyno is from 432987 Mile, Detroit, Michigan and AJ Styles was soooo piss poor that his parents couldn't afford a double wide? Hey look BG the Cable Guy can't get into the W office to install the HD tier channels.

Holy crap, TNA used logic. How many times have we seen wrestlers take over for other wrestlers and the match continues. Technically the match shouldn't continue. TNA knew that and actually used it.

Sting saving the soul of a monster.

Interesting storyline.

If they were better writers, I could ALMOST picture this happening with Sting and pre-unmasking Kane.

What's next is Abyss going to start talking with an electronic voice box and will Alex Shelley be his lil buddy again and where is the diva with the heart of gold?

Holy crap, TNA used logic. How many times have we seen wrestlers take over for other wrestlers and the match continues. Technically the match shouldn't continue. TNA knew that and actually used it.

was there 2 dusty finishes tonight?

What was the other Dusty finish? The end of Shelly/Starr V. Trooth/Hoyt actually made sense, it's an instant replay rule without an official instant replay rule- I don't see that as a Dusty finish.

Guest Untitled
A Dusty finish involves another referee/official overturning the decision of a match.

I thought the Dusty finish was:

a) Ref gets knocked out.

b) Champ gets thrown over top rope.

c) New ref runs down.

d) Challenger pins Champ

e) Pop

f) Original Ref DQs Challenger.

Has it been generalised to simple ref reversals?