angle_02.gif

angle_03.gif

lineup.gif

Card and predictions:

NWA World Heavyweight Title Match

Christian Cage .VS. Abyss © .VS. Sting

Winner: Abyss

The Rematch

"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe .VS. Kurt Angle.

Winner: Samoa Joe

Ladder Flag Match

The LAX (Homicide y Hernandez, with Konnan) .VS. America's Most Wanted (with Gail Kim).

Winners: AMW

TNA X-Division Title Match

Special Guest Referee: Jerry Lynn

"The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels .VS. Chris Sabin.

Winner: Chris Sabin

Singles Match

"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles .VS. Rhino

Winner: Rhino

Paparazzi Championship Series Elimination Match

Senshi .VS. Alex Shelley .VS. Sonjay Dutt .VS. Austin Starr .VS. Jay Lethal

Winner: Senshi

Bikini Contest

Eric Young .VS. Traci Brooks (with Robert Roode)

Winner: Eric Young

3 on 2 Handicap Tag Team Match

Serotonin (Frankie Kazarian, Matt Bentley, & Johnny Devine) .VS. Ron Killings & Lance Hoyt

Winners: Serotonin

Wow... Still better looking than December 2 Dismember despite having 3 weeks to build instead of 6 months. However, what's with the lack of a thread until now?

Card and predictions:

NWA World Heavyweight Title Match

Christian Cage .VS. Abyss © .VS. Sting

Abyss should pin Sting so he doesn't look like a total joke as Champion, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Sting pin Abyss or Christian to pin Sting so we get yet another title change in TNA.

The Rematch

"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe .VS. Kurt Angle.

Why is this not the main event? I can only guess it's because we're not getting a clean finish here so they figure putting the match second to last won't end the PPV on a screwjob. If we get a screwjob, then it's probably a no-contest or Angle by DQ or something.

Ladder Flag Match

The LAX (Homicide y Hernandez, with Konnan) .VS. America's Most Wanted (with Gail Kim).

This one is probably Dutch's baby, so that means AMW win and we'll likely see LAX refuse to honor the stipulation.

TNA X-Division Title Match

Special Guest Referee: Jerry Lynn

"The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels .VS. Chris Sabin.

Daniels wins when Lynn turns on Sabin

Singles Match

"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles .VS. Rhino

AJ wins because Rhino appears to be doing a losing streak gimmick when it comes to PPV.

Paparazzi Championship Series Elimination Match

Senshi .VS. Alex Shelley .VS. Sonjay Dutt .VS. Austin Starr .VS. Jay Lethal

Senshi.

Bikini Contest

Eric Young .VS. Traci Brooks (with Robert Roode)

Why is this bullshit even happening?

3 on 2 Handicap Tag Team Match

Serotonin (Frankie Kazarian, Matt Bentley, & Johnny Devine) .VS. Ron Killings & Lance Hoyt

Serotonin. Not that it'll matter, because they've already been established as nobody to take seriously.

However, what's with the lack of a thread until now?

Nobody cares?

Nobody cares?
No, you dont care.

Predictions:

Abyss vs Sting vs Cage:

Abyss

Angle vs Joe:

Joe

AMW vs LAX

LAX

Daniels vs Sabin:

Sabin

AJ vs Rhino:

AJ

X diviosion elimination:

Austin Starr pinning Shelley

Young vs Tracy:

Young

Why is this bullshit even happening?

Because its harmless fun, why complain about it?

Seritonin vs Killings/Hoyt:

Seritonin

Apparently we have very different definitions of "fun." It sounds like annoying, stupid bullshit to me. This PPV is going to do a shitty buyrate, there is no buzz for it.

there is no buzz for it.

Im never going to live that fucking down am i?

Im not saying it will be good. Im just saying its harmless fun.

Is the bikini contest stupid? Absolutely... but you know what, it'll take up about 3 or 4 minutes of the show and if you don't like it, go make some popcorn while it's on or something. It's harmless, and at least it's something out of the way of anything important.

Because this isnt the WWE.

This is not meant to be a "sexy" part of the show, its meant to be funny.

Guest samoapunk

You guys think this ppv is a solid buy or should I wait and just buy it for $19 when it comes out on dvd? I really want to see Angle/Joe II, but I think it's gonna end up with a dq or something of the like.

But it doesn't draw TNA any money!!

Then again... How much should the undercard draw? If the upper-card is strong enough, then the undercard is unimportant.

Say it was Eric in the PCS match. Would his addition to the match make TNA make any more money?

But it doesn't draw TNA any money!!

Then again... How much should the undercard draw? If the upper-card is strong enough, then the undercard is unimportant.

Say it was Eric in the PCS match. Would his addition to the match make TNA make any more money?

The undercard doesn't have to draw, but that's no excuse to put on pointless bullshit like a man in a bikini. Who is that catering to exactly? At least women in a bikini would give the men something to leer at and the women something to jeer at. If someone is buying a TNA PPV for the first time, do you, as a fan of TNA, really want them to see a man in a bikini?

However, what's with the lack of a thread until now?

Nobody cares?

Apparently we have very different definitions of "fun." It sounds like annoying, stupid bullshit to me. This PPV is going to do a shitty buyrate, there is no buzz for it.

Wrong. I bet this does similar numbers to Genesis, people I know who haven't watched wrestling since The Rock was champion, are into the Xtian/Abyss/Sting angle. Hell, my MOTHER is going to watch the PPV with me to see that match. See is into Sting trying to save the soul of a monster whilst still fighting his inner demons. It's the main event because it has had great build.

You guys think this ppv is a solid buy or should I wait and just buy it for $19 when it comes out on dvd? I really want to see Angle/Joe II, but I think it's gonna end up with a dq or something of the like.

Buy it PPVs are always more fun live. Joe/Angle, Rhino/Styles, Daniels/Sabin will all be really good and the elimination match and LAX/AMW could be good as well. The main event will be interesting, and a solid match.

Please dont tell me Ravens dressed like a twat again?

Fuck i dont care if grunge is dead, his ECW look was the best look hes ever had.

I liked the white suit he wore last month, but fuck dude, loose that stpuid black mask thing. Your not Hannibel Lecter!

Guest samoapunk
Daniels beats Sabin with BME. Not sure why Jerry Lynn was special guest ref.

edit: n/m he just slapped daniels in the face. return match maybe?

I was about to post a huge WHAT?!? Nothing happened with that?

But you edited it just as I hit reply I guess. So now we're probably going to get a Daniels/Lynn match. Should be good as both are excellent wrestlers.

OM FREAKIN GOD ITS DAVID ECKSTEIN!!!!! DON WEST NEEDS TO BUST A NUT OVER THIS!!!

another edit: he's just pluggin his book while AJ Pierzinski is holding his fisher prize TNA belt. "We Want Wrestling" chants...

AJ/Rhino next. But before that Lance Hoyt came out to make the save on Pierzinski and Torborg(KISS Demon Guy) who were heeling it up against Eckstein and his brother. All of the BS should be out of the way, tag titles, world title match, and THE rematch still to come.