TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Blade2kxx

OAO TNA Turning Point Thread

I'm too busy thinking about Heyman to care about this ppv. Heyman needs to save TNA and wrestling. He's the only answer.

If Heyman is let go, I'll be shocked. But I'll be more shocked if TNA actually bring him in to help them out.

LAX is fun to watch..Hernandez is a beast and Homicide is great to watch. Now we get to relax and listen to the Mexican national anthem. Good tag match by these guys.

ANGLE/JOE NEXT.

right after VKM. dressed as HBK and HHH.

BG James looks EXACTLY like Triple H.

Probably the worst PPV play-by-play in the grand and illustrious history of TSM.

I bet they are preparing a complete 2000 word review of the PPV. Either that or they really really really don't want to watch this flashback of WWF/WCW 1998-2000.

match was going really good, then there's a ref bump, angle kicks joe in the balls, gets a chair, tries to hit joe with it, misses, hits the ropes, and it ricochettes hitting Angle. Joe on the ground, grabs angle's legs for a rollup and puts angle in the clutch for the submission.

at one point angle had the ankle lock, then joe reversed it into the clutch and it went on for a long time with a series of false finishes. i'll probably watch this one again.