TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NoCalMike

Pauly Shore gets punched on stage...

http://thesuperficial.com/2006/12/pauly_sh...nocked_out.html

So, Pauly Shore is in the middle of a standup routine, and someone decides to heckle. Shore promptly tells them to STFU, and a "hoss" decides to get on stage and punch Paulie Shore. Now, I am no huge fan of Shore, but seriously, if you are heckling a comedian, you shouldn't feel bad or hurt if the comedian singles you out and basically tells you to SHUT THE FUCK UP, so I dunno why this fucking redneck gets all BUTT-hurt and thinks he has the right to go on stage. Oh and the fact that he says "I'm a-gonna show you something, Son" WTF? The crowd in the background "Heeeeeeeet him" Disgusting. I hope this hillbilly stupid shit was arrested. Maybe Shore should have just said "Git R Done" a few hundred times!?! Of course I do kind of wonder WHY THE HELL security did not stop or at least approach the Cowboy as soon as he attempts to get on stage.

I wonder if that's worked? Why would security even let this guy get on stage - but they're all over him after the punch. Alllllrighty then.

In the Redneck's defense we've all wanted to hit Pauly Shore at some point in our lives.

I wanted to punch him since I was in junior high and people still thought he was funny.

Eh, it's Odessa. They're not the smartest people in the world. There's a reason why they're all alone out there in their own little corner of West Texas. They'll go watch their high school football team and forget all about it.

I wonder if that's worked? Why would security even let this guy get on stage - but they're all over him after the punch. Alllllrighty then.

I don't know if I buy this as legit.

Pauly Shore isn't that bad to be honest.

Ben Stillers line in Pauly Shore Is Dead about how he could be incinerated by the heat of a thousand suns and the death still wouldn't be enough is pretty much spot-on.

Like Stiller's much better

Guest netslob

it's fake. first, security would have swarmed on the guy as soon as he stepped onto the stage, he stood there for a good 10-15 seconds before he took a swing, and secondly, you can clearly see Shore "selling" it long before the fist is anywhere near his face. i call bullshit.

I don't know why so many people hate Pauly Shore, I like the guy. This just shows how dumb people can be.

Mmmmm...irony.