TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

2007 NFL Playoffs

LT was TRYING to get off of the field when 3 Pats grabbed him for no reason to rub his face in the loss. That was stupid.

They were going for the typical post-game embrace but LT was crying and running away basically saying "get off me!" like a 9 year old that just lost the little league championship game and just wanted his juice and chips.

LT was TRYING to get off of the field when 3 Pats grabbed him for no reason to rub his face in the loss. That was stupid.

They were going for the typical post-game embrace but LT was crying and running away basically saying "get off me!" like a 9 year old that just lost the little league championship game and just wanted his juice and chips.

LT doesn't have to embrace anybody after that shit result.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

"LT ran away from the Pats and off the field like a little bitch!" As bad as the Patriots hate here, indeed.

The 3 Pats were completely wrong there. If a guy has his back to you, didn't make eye contact with you and is walking away, it's pretty obvious he doesn't want you to grab him by the jersey and turn him around just to talk, shake hands, make plans for dinner etc.

The Patriots guy was saying "show some respect". Fuck that asshole, nobody owes you a goddamn thing.

Oh god, not again.

Well, I think Indy's going to savage them in the dome next week--the Patriots got two gigantic breaks this weekend (the muff and the fumbled INT) along with a ton of dropped balls. Not much leads me to believe that it'll be too different from the midseason result.

I kinda hope Manning just wins. I mean I'm exhausted with the "He's not a clutch quarterback" and "Tom Brady is the second coming of Jesus Christ". Now if he loses again, he might just break down and cry in the press conference after.

Or he'll throw half his team into "it's their fault!" mode.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
The Patriots guy was saying "show some respect". Fuck that asshole, nobody owes you a goddamn thing.

These guys and respect. It never ends. It'd be one thing if...fuck, never mind. What a bunch of assholes. I hope Manning rapes them.

Any pairing in the SB will result in insufferable hype especially if it's NO/Indy giving the Manning connections. Last year was devoid of any hype until the newtorks manufactored something a couple days before the event. I don't know if I can handle a Colts/Bears game with the hype being "Which QB will blow it first?".

Notice that I'm ignoring New England in any talk of Super Bowl hype? I don't respect them.

Fucking Patriots. The least interesting and most annoying possibility for the AFC Championship has come to fruition.

God I hope the Colts win, not only to finally knock the Patriots out but because I think Indy could have a really good game with either Chicago or New Orleans. Especially New Orleans. Man that would be a fun Super Bowl to watch.

This is what LT said in the news conference about the incident:

"they showed no class, maybe it comes from their head coach...so there you have it"

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

"they showed no class, maybe it comes from their head coach...so there you have it"

To be fair, their head coach does shove reporters, curse at analysts, and fuck other men's wives, so maybe he's on to something.

He also takes a million bucks from a dying owner because he didn't leave the team, only to leave the team after his first day as the head coach.

Pretty sure he was pissed off about the celebration before the game was over. He had reasons to be upset after that game so I don't see the big deal. Whatever happened should be over and done with. LT got upset, Patriots players did the dumb thing of trying to stop him from going to the locker room while upset and he might have messed up with his reaction. Should just be a forget about it incident.

But it won't be. It'll turn into either, "Is LT out of control?" or "Are the Patriots the NFL version of the Detriot Pistons?"

One of the two.

You do realize that Manning is pretty much screwed now, right? Even if he wins next week, they'll say that it took everything falling into place (home field advantage, a weakened Patriots team) for Peyton to finally beat the Patriots. And let's not even talk about the bloodthirsty roar that will come forth from Bristol if he manages to lose.

Please, they just took out the #1 seed and (arguably) the best team left on their own field, so....

small_violin.jpg

Don't want them to celebrate? Beat them.

You do realize that Manning is pretty much screwed now, right? Even if he wins next week, they'll say that it took everything falling into place (home field advantage, a weakened Patriots team) for Peyton to finally beat the Patriots. And let's not even talk about the bloodthirsty roar that will come forth from Bristol if he manages to lose.

Well if he gets to the Super Bowl, yeah he better win it. Right now, I think Dungy and Manning would be more than happy to get that "not good enough to make the big one" monkey off his back.

Please, they just took out the #1 seed and (arguably) the best team left on their own field, so....

small_violin.jpg

Don't want them to celebrate? Beat them.

It's not that they were celebrating, it's how. They even got a penalty out of it. Act with some class please.

One big stat:

Charger turnovers forced: 4

Points scored off TOs: NADA

Fuck "breaks", fuck "luck", THAT'S why SD couldn't get it done when they had ample opportunity to. If I was LT I'd be pissed too if I worked my ass off and got my job done but the rest of the team failed to do theirs (that challenge on Brown's strip was inexcusable and screwed them out of a timeout).

Edited by KingPK

So he's upset the Patriots celebrated on the field with 3 seconds left? If the Chargers won, wouldn't they have been celebrating too?

I guess it was the lights out dances they did or the choking motions they made to the SD bench.

So he's upset the Patriots celebrated on the field with 3 seconds left? If the Chargers won, wouldn't they have been celebrating too?

Probably. But the guy did everything he could to get his team to the title game and had to watch the defense hand it away. Then they can't go for another play because the coach made a brillant decision of challenging a play that was beyond clear cut, costing them a time-out. And it all ends with the kicker, who missed the game winner against the Jets, missing here with a chance to tie it.

I don't see a reason anyone should be on the guy's case. That's a serious number of horrible things to happen.