TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

The OAO Thread For 1/8

here's a guy that had potential, Carlito, and that horrible creative staff has no clue on how to properly book him.

now I'm not saying that I do or anything, but come on now...

Carlito isn't getting pushed because he's a lazy fucker in the ring. He's just lazy in general realy he lets shitty guys outwork him and acts like he could give a shit.......wonder why he's not getting pushed?

cause--->effect

shitty booking---->lazy, unmotivated wrestler

see Booker T pre-fall 05.

I'm sorry a good wrestler doesn't tank a year of work because he is unhappy with his booking. You are giving them all the more reason to never push you........I don't see Benoit tanking matches.

Even if Benoit tanked a match, it'd still hit ***

here's a guy that had potential, Carlito, and that horrible creative staff has no clue on how to properly book him.

Carlito isn't getting pushed because he's a lazy fucker in the ring. He's just lazy in general realy he lets shitty guys outwork him and acts like he could give a shit.......wonder why he's not getting pushed?

cause--->effect

I'm sorry a good wrestler doesn't tank a year of work because he is unhappy with his booking. You are giving them all the more reason to never push you........I don't see Benoit tanking matches.

Jericho explained that the lack of confidence from the bookers will derail a wrestler's motivation in a big way. Benoit's an old-school machine. Carlito is the new breed, brought up as a star thanks to his father and got a big push out the gate and was sent down and he got lazy and apathetic. Quite normal.

I don't get how Vince the "shoot character" came out and mocked the nWo, claiming "we'll never see that CRAP again" the night of Bischoff's surprise debut, yet the same character is "marking out" for Rosie/Donald, which got "TNA!", "VKM!", "Boring", and "We Want Wrestling" chants.

cause--->effect

Jericho explained that the lack of confidence from the bookers will derail a wrestler's motivation in a big way. Benoit's an old-school machine. Carlito is the new breed, brought up as a star thanks to his father and got a big push out the gate and was sent down and he got lazy and apathetic. Quite normal.

And that's all well and good and I get that....I'm just saying people who pine for him to get a push there is a reason why he isn't.

i dont know what side i'm on with the Carlito, but when Benoit was in WCW how long did he go without a title? I'm sure he was so fed up that he probably thought about retirement if he wasn't going to be let out of his contract.

btw, that's a nice toilet seat on Orton.

i dont know what side i'm on with the Carlito, but when Benoit was in WCW how long did he go without a title? I'm sure he was so fed up that he probably thought about retirement if he wasn't going to be let out of his contract.

well yeah, they tried to sweeten the pot and give him the world title but it was too little too late.

With Orton getting so much Mic Time...I expect Edge to give His Best Promo Yet...IM Calling it and I want my Cookie afterwards..

Why oh why does the National Title game have to suck?

There is no reason why that "Rosie vs Donald" match should have went on more than 30 seconds.

There is no reason ANY of this crap they have aired tonight should have made television.

Edge has about the coolest t-shirt collection anyone could ever have.

So that was your Semen on his Sex and Violence Shirt

Poor mecca doesn't realize that there's only room for Benoit fanboys here at TSM.

You know, theres a difference between injuring your opponent and it happening in a freak accident..

Eh, heels take credit for injuries all the time. Jericho was a master of it if I remember correctly. It seemed like he claimed responsibility for anyone on the roster getting hurt at any time.

Orton looks like A.C. Slater half when he had that weird rash, you know to save him from moving away, and half like A.C. Slater when he was pretending Kelly beat him up.

Thanks.

Poor mecca doesn't realize that there's only room for Benoit fanboys here at TSM.

I like Benoit as much as the next guy but I also like other wrestlers....