TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

The OAO Thread For 1/8

I had a sudden image of Umaga taking a taxi to the arena, standing quietly in line to get a ticket, and hiding in a bathroom somewhere until just the right moment.

It seemed humorous to me.

UMAGA'S IN THE WOMAN'S BATHROOM, TONY!

Super Heavyweight? No JR, Khali is the unique ULTRA Heavyweight!

LUDICROUSweight~

He can't possibly be at LUDICROUSweight! He's not wearing plaid!

The only wrestler who is at LUDICROUSweight is Piper.

I had a sudden image of Umaga taking a taxi to the arena, standing quietly in line to get a ticket, and hiding in a bathroom somewhere until just the right moment.

Taxi Driver: Where to?

Umaga: AKANEOHNANAOGIRJSAMOASAMOAUMAGAAAAAAAAAA

Taxi Driver: ....

Wow, watching that RAW was like standing on a train track while the train comes at you at half speed. You know it's going to be painful, but yet you can't stop yourself.

Plus he sucks. Really hard. Or at least he did against Val Venis in a house show I went to last week.

I think there was one wrestling move used the entire match. I don't even remember what he won with.

You'd think he'd have some sort of talent when you look at all the amatuer stuff he's excelled in.

He probably does. They just don't want to spend the time and energy on actually training the guy.

If they were really as high on Prudius as they seemed, then they should've assigned one of their trainers to figure out how the man's skills translate to a wrestling ring and to teach him the proper way of using them. Instead, they're rushing yet another poorly-trained rookie out there in the hopes that his look captivates the masses. That's how wrestlers get hurt.

If it was NYC, the cabbie would know exactly where to take him. St. Louis? Not so much.

If it was NYC, the cabbie would know exactly where to take him. St. Louis? Not so much.

I heard lsdfjlsajifslkfjlsfjsalkfjsla Lil Cuba.

When the only good thing about a show is a diva's tag match and that Ace Steel got a paycheck for being Donald Trump, that should indicate how bad this show was.

Yeah I have to admit this Raw really sucked tonight. I am highly disturbed by this direction the title scene is taking. I'm hoping all this Umaga/Khali shit is out of their system after the Rumble, because I fear for humanity at either of those guys being near the title come WM. The problem is that there really is no one to put against Cena at this point that makes any sense. I'd do HBK vs. Cena at WM, after Michaels wins the Rumble in his hometown and dedicates the win to his good buddy HHH.

They should add Prudius to this new jobber stable. I've harped for a while that AAE needs more guys, that Umaga can't just be his only guy. Sadly, I too thought that they might do a 3 way at the Rumble with Cena/Umaga/Khali, with Khali and Umaga arguing over who gets the win. Then they can feud going into WM.

Watched bits and pieces of RAW while seeing the Fuckeyes get their shit kicked in. Nothing special that I saw. That's all I gotta say about that.

Guest Princess Leena
Randy Orton should just keep the neck brace on for a while. It can be his modern day arm cast, and at least he'd look more interesting in the ring.

If there's one thing Randall still has going for him, it's his look. Don't hate.

I wonder if he can actually speak english......

He can speak some english but not much, but from my understanding Dalip is willing to learn english.

I know a few people who worked with Dalip when Dalip was working with Roland Alexander's APW a few years ago. Dalip knew very very little english and someone decided to teach Dalip some new words for a promo...this is what Dalip learned for his promo.

"I will kill you!....I will kill you!....I will kill you!....then I will fuck you in the ass!"

Has the WWE folder had a thread this long since the 1st ECW on Sci Fi?

I have the bad feeling Vince want's Cena-Kahli to be Hogan-Andre part II. As bad as TNA has been booked and as pathetic as VKM is, I would have been chanting both if I went to this Raw.

Did JR just really try to pull a Gorilla Monsoon by telling us the exact spot the move hit

If he comes out next week and says Carlito's finisher hit "the lower lumbar region" or that one of Ric Flair's chops was "a blow to the solar plexus" or that Mickie James "is showing great intestinal fortitude" or someone getting hit in the head is "a shot to the occipital protuberance" or that "the roof is LITERALLY coming off this place!" after Cena wins, then we'll know JR is officially channeling Gorilla.

Ah you like the crazy lesbian thing better.

Brings me back memories.

OH COME ON

This Raw was really, really, REALLY bad. The first hour "main event" which I won't even dignify with identifying was the only thing that was actually hostility-breeding bad. Khali and Umaga make me laugh a lot, especially when Estrada waved Umaga in. There's all these people sitting around in the crowd and suddenly this MASSIVE FACE-PAINTED SAVAGE runs through it, screaming "POOPOOKAKA" and shit. He didn't really run either, it was that wobbly run that I guess dudes from "uncivilized" places do because their brains can't handle a real running motion. So he comes in after the other incomprehensible guy leaves, still screamin' his head off. Then he slams his ass at full running speed into John Cena's head. Come on, this is funny shit.

Speaking of the other incomprehensible guy, I have to admit that I mark for Khali. Not in the way that I would mark for, say, TNA chants or a great match/spot. No, this is marking out because you know you're going to see something so ludicrous that it's going to entertain you. I watched Raw on tape since I was watching the game tonight, and fast-forwarded through a lot. Did I zip through Khali's promo? Hell no. He said exactly what he was going to do to Cena, went out there, and did it. Cena tried to fight, but Khali just showed that "BRAKAHOOEYSHAMALAMADINGDONG" means "sorry dude, I don't sell" in an almost extinct Pashtun dialect. That's a character you can get behind.

"Damn" indeed, Mr. Simmons. Damn.

Khali's matches are fabulous.

*Punch*

<raises arms> ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

*Toss into the corner*

*Clothesline*

*Judo chop*

*Choke slam*

So, next week has to start off with Vince in the ring laughing like he just put out some award winning comedy, then Trump has to come out and verbally rape McMahon, right? Then he can bring out Daniel

Rodimer in... right?

"This is Daniel Rodimer... the finest security guard that money can buy.... HE'S GONNA BE HUGE!"

Hmmmmm...

If Raw ever needs something to take up some time cause they're running short, they could always do a "Best Promo Contest" between Oleg, Umaga, and Kahli.

Or, they could all team up and be called the UUUMAAHUUBUUEHGUYADFHAYUEIFJSDYUKFJEI brothers.

Khali is the fucking man... all you need to do is move Thorne, Ariel, The Boogeyman, and ECW Zombie to RAW... and Estrada can have his Dungeon of Doom.

They didn't bring Daivari over with Khali, so it'd seem like that's how they're going. Introduce big guy with an outdated gimmick after big guy with an outdated gimmick, stick them with the heel manager who the crowd responds well to and fed them all to the Champion.

It fits the "Hey, it worked with Hogan, why not Cena?" booking plan perfectly!

I really hope there not planning for a Kahli/Cena program for Mania... I mean, i really hope. I didnt want to see Cena/HHH 2, but damn id hate Kahli in the main event more.

Id have Shawn win the rumble, then turn heel on Cena on Raw the next night to lead into Mania. Its the only program that has legs at this point.

Wow, who'd have thought Trips tearing his quad again would have this much of a devestating effect?

There is no chance in hell that the Great freaking Khali will be in a WrestleMania main event. NO WAY. I can't believe this is anything more than a time-killing program for Cena until his actual WM feud begins.

For those who didn't get enough Khali last night...

ECW.com has learned that before Khali leaves the Land of the Extreme, he will honor his commitments and face Tommy Dreamer one-on-one on this week’s ECW on Sci Fi.

WWE.com