TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kesh

Predict-a-card: Wrestlemania 23

Ok, I just came up with this, and I think its the most realistic, exciting WM they could have at this point.

Match 1

Finlay def. Benoit© for the US Title in 14:05

Match 2

Mickie James© def. Melina to retain the Women's Title in 5:30

Match 3

MNM def. Hardys, WGTT, and London/Kendrick in a TLC match to unify the tag team titles in 18:12

Match 4

Kane def. King Booker in 8:44

Match 5

Edge def. Randy Orton in 12:55

Match 6

RVD def. Lashley© and Hardcore Holly in an Extreme Rules Match to win the ECW Title in 9:14

Match 7

Hogan (w/ Trump) def. Khali (w/ Vince) in 2:17

Match 8

Cena© def. HBK to retain the WWE title in 35:40

Match 9

Kennedy def. Carlito, Kenny, CM Punk, Monty Brown, and MVP in a regular 6 pack challenge MITB in 12:23

Match 10

Undertaker def. Batista© to win the World Heavyweight Title in 11:25

I was flopping around a lot between which match should go on last, and whether or not Edge and Orton should make it a 4way WWE title match, with Umaga then getting on the card against Foley..but I like this the best and think it would make for a great Wrestlemania..probably the best since 17 if all the matches are good.

EDIT: I added times, its about 2 hours of matches.

That is a great WM card. I'm totally behind those World Title matches and the 4 team TLC I've been vouching for since December. The only question I have is if the fans would have anything left after having both a TLC and a MITB before any of the World Title matches. Even if I guess it gives 6 other guys something important to do at Mania I think that could be a bit of overkill with those two huge gimmick matches, so I'd regretfully scrap the MITB, only because I want TLC so badly.

Ok, I just came up with this, and I think its the most realistic, exciting WM they could have at this point.

Match 1

Finlay def. Benoit© for the US Title in 14:05

Match 2

Mickie James© def. Melina to retain the Women's Title in 5:30

Match 3

MNM def. Hardys, WGTT, and London/Kendrick in a TLC match to unify the tag team titles in 18:12

Match 4

Kane def. King Booker in 8:44

Match 5

Edge def. Randy Orton in 12:55

Match 6

RVD def. Lashley© and Hardcore Holly in an Extreme Rules Match to win the ECW Title in 9:14

Match 7

Hogan (w/ Trump) def. Khali (w/ Vince) in 2:17

Match 8

Cena© def. HBK to retain the WWE title in 35:40

Match 9

Kennedy def. Carlito, Kenny, CM Punk, Monty Brown, and MVP in a regular 6 pack challenge MITB in 12:23

Match 10

Undertaker def. Batista© to win the World Heavyweight Title in 11:25

I was flopping around a lot between which match should go on last, and whether or not Edge and Orton should make it a 4way WWE title match, with Umaga then getting on the card against Foley..but I like this the best and think it would make for a great Wrestlemania..probably the best since 17 if all the matches are good.

EDIT: I added times, its about 2 hours of matches.

That is a great WM card. I'm totally behind those World Title matches and the 4 team TLC I've been vouching for since December. The only question I have is if the fans would have anything left after having both a TLC and a MITB before any of the World Title matches. Even if I guess it gives 6 other guys something important to do at Mania I think that could be a bit of overkill with those two huge gimmick matches, so I'd regretfully scrap the MITB, only because I want TLC so badly.

The MITB match wouldn't be a ladder match, just a regular 6 pack, first pinfall wins, challenge.

Dude, there is no way MVP makes a WM over Flair.

Why is MVP always hated on? It's not like he's a horrible wrestler. He's more entertaining then most of the wrestlers nowadays. He's a really good seller and has had entertaining matches with Kane.

Guest Totally Crazy

I'd like to see a card like this...won't happen, but I can dream, can't I?

RAW

*John Cena vs. Shane McMahon, Roddy Piper Guest Referee

(with Mick Foley)/ (with Vince)

-Undertaker and Kane vs. Shawn Michaels and Triple H

(Hell In A Cell)

*Mickie James vs Melina

* Jeff Hardy vs. Umaga vs. Carlito /first blood match

(with Estrada) (with Torrie)

-Chris Masters, Johhny Nitro, Ken Keddedy, Matt Hardy,C.M punk and Sabu MITB Ladder

-Edge vs. Orton

Smackdowndown

* Batista vs. Hulk Hogan

-King Booker vs. Big Show

(With Queen Sharmelle)

* Chris Benoit vs. Ric Flair

*Tag Team Turmoil Match

ECW

*Lashley vs. RVD vs. Test vs. Hardcore Holly

Extreme Battle Royal

-Sandman, Balls Mahoney, Tommy Dreamer, Nunzio, Stevie Richards

Elija Burke,Kevin Thorn, Mike Knox, Matt Striker,Marcus Car Von

Return Extreme Rules Dream Match

-Tajiri vs. Chris Jericho

Not happening, but not bad I think

I'd like to see a card like this...won't happen, but I can dream, can't I?

RAW

*John Cena vs. Shane McMahon, Roddy Piper Guest Referee

(with Mick Foley)/ (with Vince)

-Undertaker and Kane vs. Shawn Michaels and Triple H

(Hell In A Cell)

*Mickie James vs Melina

* Jeff Hardy vs. Umaga vs. Carlito /first blood match

(with Estrada) (with Torrie)

-Chris Masters, Johhny Nitro, Ken Keddedy, Matt Hardy,C.M punk and Sabu MITB Ladder

-Edge vs. Orton

Smackdowndown

* Batista vs. Hulk Hogan

-King Booker vs. Big Show

(With Queen Sharmelle)

* Chris Benoit vs. Ric Flair

*Tag Team Turmoil Match

ECW

*Lashley vs. RVD vs. Test vs. Hardcore Holly

Extreme Battle Royal

-Sandman, Balls Mahoney, Tommy Dreamer, Nunzio, Stevie Richards

Elija Burke,Kevin Thorn, Mike Knox, Matt Striker,Marcus Car Von

Return Extreme Rules Dream Match

-Tajiri vs. Chris Jericho

Not happening, but not bad I think

ya, this isnt fantasy booking..what you have there is nothing close to what we will get this year

Guest Totally Crazy

then why is it called 'predict a wrestelamnia card'? how do you 'predict' without fantasizing?

besides, what do you think of it in terms of just being a card?

then why is it called 'predict a wrestelamnia card'? how do you 'predict' without fantasizing?

predictions are generally knowledgable guesses..not random things thrown together.

in terms of the card though..i think its half ok half shit.

Cena w/ Foley vs Shane w/ Vince? What the hell? And Piper has cancer..don't think he's gonna reffing anything at Mania.

Taker/Kane vs DX HIAC would be fun, but like a few years ago..and we know Taker has a title shot so this match has 0% chance of happening.

Batista vs Hogan? Jesus Christ.

Big Show is not gonna come back to fight Booker.

Jericho vs Tajiri Extreme Rules? Ok, that match would be fun, but no.

And why the hell would you have a 3 way first blood match for the IC title?

EDIT: The ECW title match, MITB, and edge/orton are the only things that make sense.

I guess I lied, more than half of it is shit.

To be honest, it's awful. Nothing follows current storylines, it's overbooked with way too many gimmick matches and multiple-person matches and there's nothing particularly redeeming or interesting about it.

Guest Totally Crazy

To be honest, it's awful. Nothing follows current storylines, it's overbooked with way too many gimmick matches and multiple-person matches and there's nothing particularly redeeming or interesting about it.

I wasnt really trying to follow current story lines, and I guess I got a little gimmick happy.I disagree eith some of that criticism,but thanks for the insights.it seemed good while i was typing it.

Guest Totally Crazy

predictions are generally knowledgable guesses..not random things thrown together.

Cena w/ Foley vs Shane w/ Vince? What the hell? And Piper has cancer..don't think he's gonna reffing anything at Mania.

Taker/Kane vs DX HIAC would be fun, but like a few years ago..and we know Taker has a title shot so this match has 0% chance of happening.

EDIT: The ECW title match, MITB, and edge/orton are the only things that make sense.

thanks.cant wait for you to post a card.i wasnt trying to follow any storylines. that could have been done easy,i was just trying to alittle differently.

thanks.cant wait for you to post a card.i wasnt trying to follow any storylines. that could have been done easy,i was just trying to alittle differently.

I posted a card on the page before this, and it's damn good. I was just saying..we have a fantasy booking area here..you should post stuff like this there, not here, where we're actually talking about realistic WM cards.

Here is my prediction of the card for some of the matches.

US Title Match

Chris Benoit Vs. Finlay Vs. Kane

WGTT Vs. Cryme Time for the RAW tag titles,

Deuce and Domino Vs. London & Kendrick for the SD! Tag Titles

Johnny Nitro Vs. Mick Foley

MITB Ladder Match

Carlito(RAW) Vs. Jeff Hardy(RAW) Vs. MVP(SD!) Vs. Kennedy(SD!) Vs. Eijah Burke(ECW) Vs. CM Punk(ECW)

King Booker(manged by Vince) Vs. Shawn Michaels(manged by Trump)

ECW Title

Lashley Vs. Marquis Cor Von Vs. RVD Vs. Test

WWE Title

Cena Vs. Edge Vs. Orton

World Heavyweight Title

Batista Vs. Undertaker

Guest Totally Crazy

okay, realistic matches that can actually happen?hmm...

Battle of the Billionaires

Kane with vince McMahon, and King Booker with Donald Trump and Queen Sharmelle; how's that?

*John Cena vs. Undertaker vs HBK

*Batista vs. Mark Henry

* Mickie James vs. Melina

-Johnny Nitro, Chis Masters, CM Punk, Sabu, Mr.Kennedy, Matt Hardy (MITB Ladder match)

*Lashley vs. RVD vs. Hardcore Holly vs Test

...that's all for now

Guest Totally Crazy
If they want a match in the Main Event they simply HAVE to go with Cena/HBK. Cena NEEDS that one awesome match in his resume to help kill the doubters. Since he hasn't wrestled HBK yet it's a great choice.

kill doubters? that all depends on booking. if it's another superman underdog match then it will just be proving the doubters right.

Guest Totally Crazy

I posted a card on the page before this, and it's damn good. I was just saying..we have a fantasy booking area here..you should post stuff like this there, not here, where we're actually talking about realistic WM cards.

yeah, you're card? damn good is overrating it. 'decently mediocre' or glimpses of potential' is a better way of putting it. unifying the tag titles andand taking the ladder match out the money in the bank? sorry, dude. kane vs. king booker was good though.just over half was shit.hahaha.

yeah, you're card? damn good is overrating it. 'decently mediocre' or glimpses of potential' is a better way of putting it. unifying the tag titles andand taking the ladder match out the money in the bank? sorry, dude. kane vs. king booker was good though.just over half was shit.hahaha.

I don't know if you noticed when you joined this board, but its called the SMART marks..that's not a requirement necessarily, but it's appreciated. Every one of my matches could logically be made and built up in the next 2 months. Majority of them have also already been hinted at. You just made a second card featuring Batista vs. Mark Henry. Mark Henry is injured, already had a fued with Batista, and sucks as much as Hogan does. Also, Kane is a face and Booker is a heel..why would Kane have Vince and Booker have Trump? Try to think before you come up with shit dude.

Guest Totally Crazy

seems logical. Mark Henry would return for a grudge/revenge match. and you think taking the money in the bank without a ladder is SMART move? and why should only one title be unified, how SMART is that?

seems logical. Mark Henry would return for a grudge/revenge match. and you think taking the money in the bank without a ladder is SMART move? and why should only one title be unified, how SMART is that?

Mark Henry isn't coming back to challenge Batista so let's just drop that.

The Hardys and MNM have been fueding across the brands for a few months now and that doesn't seem to be over. It's quite likely that they will have one more exciting match, and we've all talked about the four-way TLC I mentioned. They might as well unify the titles so it makes more sense when tag teams show up on the other shows. There isn't a large tag division on either show, might as well make one bigger division. As for Money in the Bank, two ladder matches on one show is overkill; that's why I made it a regular 6 pack challenge. They don't need a gimmick to build that match, only the stipulation that comes with it.

Guest Totally Crazy

there's no tag division on either right now?smackdown's has been building up, they just need a couple of face teams to round it, which probable wont happen till Kendrick and London drop the belts. on RAW Carlito and Super Crazy seem to have formed an alliance, which has potential. the Highlanders are misfits but by unifying them, that trivializing the brand split.

there's no tag division on either right now?smackdown's has been building up, they just need a couple of face teams to round it, which probable wont happen till Kendrick and London drop the belts. on RAW Carlito and Super Crazy seem to have formed an alliance, which has potential. the Highlanders are misfits but by unifying them, that trivializing the brand split.

Raw has 4 real tag teams, SD has 3. Carlito/Crazy aren't gonna be a real tag team. I didn't understand your last sentence so I'll ignore it.

Guest Totally Crazy

what I meant to say was, 'that trivializes the brand split'. you just contradicted yourself, by the way. 3 makes for one as opposed to none at all, and would you mind addressing smackdown?

-London and Kendrick

-Deuce and Domino

-KC James and Idol Stevens

-Regal and Taylor

doesn't look like they don't have one to me. Including Cryme Tyme,WGTT, Lance and Cade would be great, but hat would make the brand spilt redudant.

what I meant to say was, 'that trivializes the brand split'. you just contradicted yourself, by the way. 3 makes for one as opposed to none at all, and would you mind addressing smackdown?

-London and Kendrick

-Deuce and Domino

-KC James and Idol Stevens

-Regal and Taylor

doesn't look like they don't have one to me. Including Cryme Tyme,WGTT, Lance and Cade would be great, but hat would make the brand spilt redudant.

James and Stevens aren't active right now..that leaves three teams. Hardly a division. There's a reason why L/K have held the titles so long. Not that I don't like them, but usually the tag titles change more often.

With the Hardys and MNM being split between rosters, unifying the titles would make for two more permanent teams and a division of 9 teams. Much better than the situation we're in now.

EDIT: Assuming you meant 'redundant', do you know what the word means? Because I don't understand how unifying the tag team division makes the split redundant.

Guest Totally Crazy

whether tthey're active or not is irralevent. they're llisted as a team, it's for.and while you're at it, why not make the rest of the title divisions open season too?there are a few women on smackdown who can actually wrestle as opposed to the dainty crap we have to put up with, and with daivari and Shannon Moore on ECW, and Scotty on RAW they could be reintroduced as CW competitors.

whether tthey're active or not is irralevent. they're llisted as a team, it's for.and while you're at it, why not make the rest of the title divisions open season too?there are a few women on smackdown who can actually wrestle as opposed to the dainty crap we have to put up with, and with daivari and Shannon Moore on ECW, and Scotty on RAW they could be reintroduced as CW competitors.

A. Proofread.

B. The Rock is listed on the Raw superstars page. Is he in the WWE title division right now?

C. I'm tired of arguing with you. Let's get this thread back on topic. Your card sucked. You asked for an opinion, and you got one. Someone else said your card sucked too. Get over it.

EDIT: Ok, in terms of the women's and cruiserweight divisions..any of those people can just switch shows permanently. It's been done before. Nobody really cares about them. But to have main eventers switching shows at any point they want, that would essentially end the brand split. Not something I'm supporting.

WRESTLEMANIA XXIII IN MY WORLD

Two minute opening clip...

London vs. Kendrick Ladder Match (8:00)

Start the crowd up with a fast paced match.

Flair vs. Kenny Dykstra (10:00)

Good crowd popper for Flair.

US Title Match: Benoit vs. Finlay vs. Kennedy (10:00)

I would love to see Kennedy in the Title picture, but, give him a Mania match.

ECW Fatal Four Way: Test/Lashley/RVD/CM Punk (15:00)

Extreme Rules match for the title. Give it 15 minutes, with RVD and Punk doing most of the work.

At the one hour point:

WWE Title: Batista vs. HBK (20:00)

HBK can sell when he wants. He would make Batista look decent.

HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES (5:00)

Have Orton come out and RKO a few of them, leading to...

Orton vs. Edge (15:00)

Blow off the feud with a Street Fight Match. Basically just combine Foley/Orton from Backlash 04 and Foley/Edge from Mania last year.

TLC Unification Match for Tag Titles: MNM/The Hardy Boyz/WGTT/Cryme Time (15:00)

Because we all want to see it. Maybe throw in Dreamer/Sandman as interference at one point.

Little over two hours

Women's Title: Mickie vs. Victoria (5:00)

Have this one take place in a remote location. My bed. (Wow...that was lame)

Vince w/ Khali vs. Trump w/ Hogan (15:00)

Bah. I don't want to see it, but, it makes the most sense. Won't waste anyone important. Get all the big pops here, have a Stone Cold run in when Vince tries to go after Hogan, have a Foley run in and have Khali throw him through something. Have Shane come out and have Foley give him Socko. Total insanity leading to the, if possible, Hogan slam of Khali.

World Heavyweight Title: Cena vs. Taker (Rest of show)

Because Taker on RAW as champ could fill the HHH void. A loss at WM to Taker wouldn't really hurt Cena, plus, we could watch Cena chase it down. And, maybe even an Edge/Taker feud too.

10 matches. New feuds. Everybody comes out looking strong. If I missed someone, throw them in where they should go.

WRESTLEMANIA XXIII IN MY WORLD

Two minute opening clip...

London vs. Kendrick Ladder Match (8:00)

Start the crowd up with a fast paced match.

Flair vs. Kenny Dykstra (10:00)

Good crowd popper for Flair.

US Title Match: Benoit vs. Finlay vs. Kennedy (10:00)

I would love to see Kennedy in the Title picture, but, give him a Mania match.

ECW Fatal Four Way: Test/Lashley/RVD/CM Punk (15:00)

Extreme Rules match for the title. Give it 15 minutes, with RVD and Punk doing most of the work.

At the one hour point:

WWE Title: Batista vs. HBK (20:00)

HBK can sell when he wants. He would make Batista look decent.

HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES (5:00)

Have Orton come out and RKO a few of them, leading to...

Orton vs. Edge (15:00)

Blow off the feud with a Street Fight Match. Basically just combine Foley/Orton from Backlash 04 and Foley/Edge from Mania last year.

TLC Unification Match for Tag Titles: MNM/The Hardy Boyz/WGTT/Cryme Time (15:00)

Because we all want to see it. Maybe throw in Dreamer/Sandman as interference at one point.

Little over two hours

Women's Title: Mickie vs. Victoria (5:00)

Have this one take place in a remote location. My bed. (Wow...that was lame)

Vince w/ Khali vs. Trump w/ Hogan (15:00)

Bah. I don't want to see it, but, it makes the most sense. Won't waste anyone important. Get all the big pops here, have a Stone Cold run in when Vince tries to go after Hogan, have a Foley run in and have Khali throw him through something. Have Shane come out and have Foley give him Socko. Total insanity leading to the, if possible, Hogan slam of Khali.

World Heavyweight Title: Cena vs. Taker (Rest of show)

Because Taker on RAW as champ could fill the HHH void. A loss at WM to Taker wouldn't really hurt Cena, plus, we could watch Cena chase it down. And, maybe even an Edge/Taker feud too.

10 matches. New feuds. Everybody comes out looking strong. If I missed someone, throw them in where they should go.

I like this, except..do you mean Vince and Trump are wrestling? You meant Hogan and Khali wrestling right..?

And for everyone..the past few cards haven't included Umaga at all..do you guys think he isn't going to be on the card? Or if he is, against who? I couldn't think of anyone for him.