TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kesh

Predict-a-card: Wrestlemania 23

Batista/Undertaker: World Heavyweight Championship

John Cena/HBK: WWE Championship

King Booker vs. CM Punk vs. Edge vs. Ken Kennedy vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton vs. Matt Hardy vs. Finlay: MITB III

Lashley w/Donald Trump vs. Umaga w/Vince McMahon with Special Guest Referee Steve Austin

Kane vs. Great Khali

Chris Benoit vs. MVP: United States Championship

WGTT vs. London/Kendrick vs. MNM: Interpromotional Three Way Tag

Melina vs. Ashley: WWE Women's Championship

RVD/Dreamer/Sandman/Sabu/Balls vs. Thorn/Cor Von/Striker/Burke/Snitsky: 10 Man Extreme Rules Tag

Clusterfuck for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Pre-Show Dark Match:

30 Man Battle Royal

Great Card. Id like to see WGTT beat Cena/HBK and make it Title for Title.

Id like to see Nitro/Foley, with no MNM at WM. Replaced with Carlito and Flair. Maybe Regal/Taylor or Duce/Domino to make it a 4 way

I don't see Carlito and Flair teaming up at Mania. How bout Nitro vs Foley and then WGTT(after beating Cena/HBK) vs Cryme Tyme vs L/K vs Deuce/Domino where if a challenging team pins a champion team, they win those titles.

EDIT: I guess Flair/Carlito need to be on the card more so than Cryme Tyme, so put them back in. Or, just forget about the SD tag titles, since they forget about them come WM all the time, and do WGTT vs Cryme Tyme vs Flair/Carlito vs Cade/Murdoch. OR, forget about Nitro/Foley since I think they would already be building to it if it were going to happen, and just do L/K vs Deuce/Domino vs MNM for the SD tag titles.

Guest Anubis

With less than one week left until the big bang, I think this thread should rise up from the dead again. As of now, 8 matches are on the card leaving at least two or three spots open. I guess, MNM and London/Kendrik will be in action that night as might Carlito & Flair be. What do you guess?

And, I just wondered if anybody will go to Detroits Ford Field that evening to see WrestleMania live?

Is this going to turn into the main thread for Mania now?

And I would expect the only match to be added now would be somthing with the tag teams. The battle royal that keeps being mentioned maybe. that would make a 9 match card which would be about right.

More over, it really should just be a tag team turmoil with the idea of LonDrick having an open challenge to the entire WWE. Of course, involved teams would be Carlito/Flair, Murdoch/Cade, MnM and WGTT. I'd rather see a four corners with the same teams minus Murdoch/Cade but I think a TTT works better that way and without a battle royal, that way it'll allow for more action rather then a ho-hum battle royal.

I'd start with WGTT Vs Carlito/Flair and give them about five minutes with Flair and Carlito going over. Murdoch and Cade come out and gets promptly defeated. MnM come out and take out Flair and Carlito. This puts over more dissension between the two. The champs come out and they get a short match and either MnM cheat to win the titles or LonDrick squeak by and prolongs that program into the next ppv. In fact, this would be a tremendous hot opener.

Amazingly, they'll manage to get a great deal of the roster on the card and no one important gets left off as we've seen in the past.

I'm beyond late to the party, but here's the card I booked the night after the Rumble.

WWE Championship

John Cena © vs. The Undertaker

Undertaker finally gives the rub to the guy the company is calling the star of the future.

World Championship

Batista © vs. Shawn Michaels

With Cena taken, Shawn goes looking for other chances. Basically they could run it how they did the real angle, with Batista turning on his partner (Michaels) at No Way Out. Match can go either way AFAIC, either putting Batista over or giving HBK one last run.

Steel Cage Match

Edge vs. Randy Orton

I had really hoped they'd push this feud harder, and this could be the blowoff. I think these guys have good chemistry, and they had some good matches in '04. Give the win to whoever they wanted to push next. I'd rather it be Orton, but either way.

ECW Championship

Bobby Lashley © vs. RVD vs. CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke

This actually would have probably kicked a little ass. Shame. Uh, not really a "wrong" way to go here. I'd have liked to see it on RVD. In fact, I still would.

Kiss My Foot Match

King Booker vs. Kane

They teased a feud after the RR. I know the Kiss My Foot match is a little gimmicky, but it works with King Booker and all. Booker wins, but somehow Kane ends up making Book kiss his feet, or stabbing him with his hook or something.

United States Championship

Chris Benoit © vs. Mr. Kennedy

I know it's a bit of a backwards step for Kennedy, but the feud is built in and the match would have rocked, IIRC. Kennedy FTW obviously.

World Tag Team Championship

World's Greatest Team © vs. Cryme Tyme

Slight fly in my ointment as I'm not sure how the belts would have gotten on TWGTT, but who cares? Also, silly me, thinking they might care about tag team wrestling. TWGTT to retain, setting up a rematch.

WWE Tag Team Championship, Tag Team Turmoil

London & Kendrick © vs. Regal & Taylor vs. Vito & Jimmy Wang Yang vs. Deuce & Domino vs. The Hardys vs. MNM

More tag teamery, what was I thinking? Vito and Jimmy Wang Yang would amuse me as a team, and I needed a sixth. Hardys vs. MNM at the end, with MNM going over.

Women's Championship

Mickie James © vs. Melina vs. Victoria

I figured Victoria would make this suck less. Melina for the win, probably. I forgot all about Ashley and Playboy when I booked this.