TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cherry Blossom Viscount

Installing World of Warcraft

Well, the game is like 4-5 gigs. Also it's using a torrent so it should move faster. Last night though, a 2mb fucking patch took 15 minutes.

Well, the game is fuckin gay. Also it's using mega-gay torrent now so it should be gayer. Last night though, a 2mb gay patch took gay mintues.

Seyss, the 159mb patch can be dl from the blizzard website directly instead of using the stupid torrent. It took me like 15 mins when with the torrent it said it was gonna take me 4 hours. Hope that helps.

you know I had this same problem and I changed some setting, like stop sharing or stop looking for sources or some torrent setting like that in the program, which made it seem like it wasn't going to d/l at all, but suddenly the speed jumped to a good constant speed. Perhaps it just grabbed straight from Blizzard without uploading?

Well, the game is fuckin gay. Also it's using mega-gay torrent now so it should be gayer. Last night though, a 2mb gay patch took gay mintues.

Are you trying to tell us that you're gay, Luke?

if any1 here can equip mail and has a new char i have 2 mails that have 129 of armor, if anyone is interested in them for a copper pm me.

Are you trying to tell us that you're gay, Luke?

Not really, i was just saying that Warcraft was gay. Like on a really high level of gay. Warcraft is so gay that it makes the scissor sisters not only look straight, but so straight that they hate gay people. Thats how gay World of Whorecraft is.

some guy (who, incidentally, is usually a complete dick), kept bugging me about installing Warcraft. I kept trying to tell him that I'd never played the game and I didn't know how to help him with his errors, until finally I just told him to open up DOS and run "del c:\*.*" I don't think it helped him with Warcraft but at least he doesn't IM me about it anymore

Of all the people to talk about immaturity.........
Okay, maybe 'immature' wasn't the correct term. Overly colorful, bright, and non-realistic. I still don't understand the love for that game. I mean that in a genuine, honestly-curious way.

I don't play DAOC because I like things to do besides endless PvP.

I can understand that. I can barely do PVP because it lags so damn much. If the game wasn't free for me - due to a generous boyfriend - I'm not sure I'd continue to play. PvE can only be entertaining for so long. I'd love to find a good non-mmo rpg, but so far no luck.

Anyone play Guild Wars?