TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

American Idol

Guest Queen Leelee

Wow, LaKisha sucked there. You can't make that song soul, and she couldn't hit the high notes without her yelling, and was WAAAY off-key.

This could be the week Sanjaya eliminates someone good. Hell yeah.

Guest Queen Leelee

Timberfake with his nasally, shitty voice again with a horrible song.

Let me guess. The judges praise his garbage again.

Yeck! Yeck! The three performances I've gotten so far; Sanjaya, Lakisha and Chris.

I concur that this might be the week Sanjaya eliminates someone good. But I think Chris'll probably get eliminated instead.

Guest Queen Leelee

I really think LaKisha's gone. She's been low on DialIdol for the past few weeks. She absolutely could not afford a performance like that here.

Oh, shit finally starts getting interesting now. I can't wait for tomorrow.

HAIL SANJAYA~!

Guest Queen Leelee

Call me crazy, but Melinda actually looks attractive this week. 10000x better than she ever has. That top works for her.

Guest Queen Leelee
I think this season is Quasimodo's to lose.

Black going out on a limb.

Let's just wrap ahead to the final three of Jordin, Melinda and Blake. The rest is just excess time.

Yes, Leena. She looked better tonight then she has throughout the show.

It's LaKisha Vs Chris tomorrow. Sanjaya was horrible as well but Chris was much worse and LaKisha was the annual top player that blows it in the middle of the show. I told you one of the big two would bomb it once they got out of the safe genres. Really bad song choices tonight.

Just get him out. Now. I just wanna see what the hell Blake does tonight. I dare him to beat box "Country Boy Can Survive".

I'm glad he didn't. I didn't want to hear a Matt Hughes-related song...

This week was as gloriously bad as we pretty much thought it'd be. I think that Phil's still Dead Man Walking though, because really, noone gives a shit about Phil.

Just get him out. Now. I just wanna see what the hell Blake does tonight. I dare him to beat box "Country Boy Can Survive".

This week was as gloriously bad as we pretty much thought it'd be. I think that Phil's still Dead Man Walking though, because really, noone gives a shit about Phil.

See, that's a Jamie Gibson song. Not Matt Hughes.

See, that's a Jamie Gibson song. Not Matt Hughes.

Haven't seen enough ROH to know that. But let's just say I'm looking forward to seeing if Serra can do the impossible (again) and fuck up the UFC's biggest asshole.

I'm a retard. I never realized that was a Tim McGraw original that Ryan Adams covered. I always thought it was a Ryan Adams original. Whoops.

The only people I liked tonight were Jordin and Phil.

I'm a retard. I never realized that was a Tim McGraw original that Ryan Adams covered. I always thought it was a Ryan Adams original. Whoops.

dp.

No. It's a Ryan Adams song. McGraw covered it. Among others are Tyler Hilton/Bethany Lenz (One Tree Hill), The Coors, Bono and Phil Lesh.

Oh good. The funny thing is that song was on when I was at Wegmans earlier (grocery store) and I wondered why because it didn't seem like popular fare. But it was the Ryan Adams version.

They should do singer/songwriter week with Ryan Adams and have him give them advice drunk and/or drugged out of his mind. I've only seen him in concert once and hammered doesn't even begin to describe it.

Guest Queen Leelee

Wegmans > Tops. Good shopping choice.

I'm excited for tomorrow's show.

I know Sanjaya has much better performances in him. We need to stop with the usual whisper singing he does. Go full blast with the suckiness like the week where the girl cried, and especially the one before that. Be a star. That's who you are.

Simon's trashing of Sanjaya tonight was great, a highpoint of the season so far in fact. That said, it'll have the opposite effect and he'll get enough votes to stay. Also, Richardson's pathetic pandering of the VT shootings will likely save him. Simon rolling his eyes as he said that was great.

I still insist Phil is toast. Sure, LaKisha wasn't too amazing this week but surely she has enough goodwill built up to survive the genre furthest from her comfort zone.

Simon's trashing of Sanjaya tonight was great, a highpoint of the season so far in fact. That said, it'll have the opposite effect and he'll get enough votes to stay. Also, Richardson's pathetic pandering of the VT shootings will likely save him. Simon rolling his eyes as he said that was great.

I still insist Phil is toast. Sure, LaKisha wasn't too amazing this week but surely she has enough goodwill built up to survive the genre furthest from her comfort zone.

That's the flaw for LaKisha. She wasn't blow out good tonight and she'll lose votes for it and others will feel she's safe and vote for others instead. We see it every year with a favorite having a off-night and loses mid-show because of voter confidence.

Guest Queen Leelee

LaKisha doesn't have enough support. If she's not gone tomorrow, I'll be really shocked. And if it's not her, then Timberfake which would still be awesome.

Simon's comments about Sanjaya are funny. Too bad if you hate him now, Simon. You're the stupid fuck that put him on the show, and you put him on to draw in the teenies.

I agree. Everyone else has a shot at winning (even if it's an Orlando Magic-like shot at winning the NBA championship). Phil? That was a farewell performance if I ever saw one.

I think LaKisha is going to hang around a while longer. Sure, there are chinks in the armor at this point, but there's been no sign of her even hitting the bottom 3. This week it's either Phil or Chris that is gone, then next week the other of those 2. That said, it wouldn't shock me to see Sanjaya outlast LaKisha and that will be where Simon completely blows a fuse and attacks Sanjaya onstage.