TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Blank

HeldDOWN booking Feb 1st

I know it's a bit early and that everyone has PPV things on their mind - but see I'm looking towards the NEXT angle after Zack/Bruce (since one way or the other it ends Sunday) and well I need 2 people, prefereably a face & a heel or two faces for HeldDOWN in regards to an angle involving one of my characters (gotta keep up the mystery of if it's Bruce or not)

Their part in the angle would only see them used for one week then then they'll be free for anyone to use at all. I'd love to have someone who's a step above Asmodai & other jobbers to give it an air of credibility since it is an angle with a shiny golden belt involved. And I'm fully prepared to return the favor for anyone who lends me their character for a week.

This is my preliminary plan – I hope to get everything together for Thursday, I’m making good progress so far

H1 Grand Prix Qualifying Match

Ramone Juan Jesus Gutierrez Vs Columbian Heat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Done & Sent

Also: H1 Grand Prix tournament update w/ Faqu & Tony Schiavone >>>>>> Done & Sent

Debut: Please welcome the newest member of the OAOAST

The Freebird Vs Space Tiger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Done & Sent

(I put his profile in Blank’s place… *sigh* since my main man is now gone *cries*)

Handicap Match

Gibraltar Vs Tigre Oro & Tigre Metallico>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Done & Sent

Possibly: Words from James Wolfenstein following the revalation on HeldDOWN and the brutal beating at AnglePalooza

Possibly: Venom Returned @ AnglePalooza will he make his presence felt on HeldDOWN?

Anderson Cup, Los Infernales bracket

(2) America's Team vs (3) Theodore Moneymaker & Christian Wright

Plus a major announcement regarding the X-title.

I can't believe it - I've managed to do everything I set out to do, tonight I'm not the guy holding it up (for a change)

Sign in to follow this