TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewTS

Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3156904

Rondo of Blood remake for...nooooooooooooooooooo...not PSP!!!!!

But there's more to Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles than a mere graphically-enhanced version of a long-coveted classic (although that alone would certainly sell the game to most people). According to Konami, Chronicles will also include the original 2D version of the game. And, for good measure, a straight port of Symphony of the Night, featuring full-screen graphics and a touched-up localization.

Iga has granted many a Castlevania player's wish...but...PSP? Why, damnit, why?

Well...September is still a while away.

In the meantime, Sony--redesign/price drop plz.

After watching the vid, I can't say I'm all for these semi 3d remakes of 2d games. It didnt look good for Megaman and it doesnt look so great in this either. Still at least the original will be in the game, complete with goofy anime cutscenes I hope.

Yeah, it *looks* like ass but reviews were very positive for the Mega Man remakes, saying they didn't screw up the gameplay.

But it's moot anyway. If you don't want to play that version you don't have to.

I'm disappointed with the Stage 1 video. The awesome original song (which I believe was called "Opposing Bloodlines" although I'm not sure) had been replaced by a lame remix of the Castlevania 3 theme.

Valkyrie Profile

Final Fantasy Tactics: Lion War (with new translation!)

Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles

Silent Hill Origins

Between these titles, the Mega Mans (which are getting really cheap these days), and some good fighters, I'm considering picking up a PSP at some point in the future.

But I'm putting it off as long as possible, like when Sony makes a redesigned, cheaper PSP with better battery life and a non-crappy d-pad.

Maybe they'll make some good original games for this thing some day.

OH, and I'm glad that they left SOTN 2D. That game's downright gorgeous. Best looking 2D game on the Playstation by a MILE.

What is Silent Hill Origins? I love Silent Hill, but playing through it on a handheld seems dumb.

A) That game was dark as fuck, and sometimes it was hard to tell what was going on playing with a regular-sized TV.

B) I can't see myself getting freaked out when I'm looking at a tiny screen.

Silent Hill Origins was originally going to be a remake, but later it was changed to a prequel. It's being designed by Climax, and it using a Resident Evil-ish behind the back view.

There's tons of trailers and gameplay vids online.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...p;search=Search

The game is conspicuous by it's absense at Gamer's Day. The game's producer has considered a PS2 port of it at some point, but by the lack of news on the title recently is a bit frustrating.

I'm sorry. It could be the best, orgasmic game.

But if I'm squinting at a tiny screen, I'm going to be underwhelmed.

Let's face it, Silent Hill 1, 2, 3, are not very good video games. They are scary and have great stories.

On PSP, Silent Hill is going to suck dick and like it. Coming from one of the biggest fans of the series.

Yeah--I'm hoping for a PS2 port, or if not, a peripheral to play PSP games on PS2.

However, knowing Sony, they'd release it for PS3. At the cost of 120 bucks.