Dallas @ Houston, 8:00 TNT

Cleveland @ LA Lakers, 10:30 TNT

All-Star Weekend

Fri, Feb. 16

All-Star Celebrity Game, 7:00 ESPN

Rookie Challenge, 9:00 TNT

Sat, Feb. 17

D-League All-Star Game, 5:00 NBA TV

All-Star Saturday, 5:00 TNT (actual events start at 8:00, but they'll have a pre-show, as well as a special at 7:00 called "NBA Posterized" which I'm looking forward to.)

Sun, Feb. 18

NBA All-Star Game, 8:00 TNT

The real question is how many games will the Celtics purposely lose in a row until the NBA says something and Pierce stops faking his injury.

I'll make a bold prediction and say they win on Wednesday at home against The Bucks. It's got to happen sooner or later. Just a gut feeling.

And I don't think they're purposely losing. Have you looked at their lineup without Pierce? Is there any possible way they could win?

do we really need Cleveland vs Lakers TWICE on nationwide?

Superstars get all the national tv. Same reason we've had to suffer through a ton of mediocre Heat games this year.

At least Mavs/Rockets gets coverage this week. Hopefully the game is more competitive this go around.

lmao at Gilbert Arenas. He really made a big show about hyping this game up too. He wanted it televised so he could score 50. There's an amusing blog entry from him about this game too where he was boasting. 9 points, 0-8 from 3 point land :lol:

Guest Vitamin X

img9990606.jpg

^ He's stunned. The Blazers are better than most people think, even if they're not a winning team.

Hell, the game was in Washington, too.

The best thing I could see out of this game is that he didn't just start throwing up shots to get his points. HOnestly, he didn't shoot nearly enough for you to think that that he was gunning for 50.

ANd yeah, the Blazers are going to be a really good team, especially if they were to trade Zach now while his trade value is so high. Lamarcus Aldridge has the type of talent you can build around in the post and Brandon Roy is the type of talent you can build on in the back court. Add Sergio Rodregiez, Jarrett Jack and Martell Webster and you have a sickingly talented and young core. Plus Travis Outlaw doesn't exactly suck either.

What's the all time record for most losses in a row?

I still say they break it on Wednesday against The Bucks at home. They've got to win eventually before the season ends. If I were a betting man, I'd put money on it.

The record is 23 within one season, and 24 altogether. But yeah, I say they break it on Wednesday, even if Redd does come back.

Pacers win today against the Clippers, but it looks like we'll still fail to gain ground in the East standings, with Cleveland winning and Chicago looking to be headed that way against the Nash-less Suns.

EDIT: Also, Jermaine O'Neal became the Pacers' all-time leader in blocked shots today, passing Rik Smits' record by two.

But seriously...they should kick the crap out of the bulls.

Seattle actually might take them though.

Mmm-hmm.

You aren't actually going to get smug about a game where Boris Diaw and Steve Nash didn't play, are you?

Kevin Garnett scored something like 44 points and the Suns lost by 9 points. I wouldn't really consider that "trouble".

And it was closer than that. 5 of those points were a result of the "we missed a three so we have to foul you now" thing. It was a really close game. And a damn good one. KG was amazing.

I'm not being smug. I'm just tired of the Bulls not getting enough respect. I seem to recall a game between the Bulls and the Suns earlier this year, which IIRC, was close. So yeah, if someone makes a remark along the lines of having no troubles with the Bulls, I would take offense.

The Bulls lost by one in their previous meeting (97-96 at Chicago last month), with Hinrich out. I agree with Samurai - whether or not either game means anything in terms of status in the league, the Bulls deserve respect. And this is still a transition year with Brown's expiring contract and the bloated backcourt.

Guest Oedipus Rex

Bulls are in a funk again though. Didn't they just lose to Golden State? Shameful. We're due for another 6 or 7-win run for the Bulls. They're a streaky lot.

Bulls are in a funk again though. Didn't they just lose to Golden State? Shameful. We're due for another 6 or 7-win run for the Bulls. They're a streaky lot.

Good teams lose to bad teams sometimes. I do agree Bulls need to be more consistent with their winning ways though.

Hey hey, they beat a crippled Suns.

Which makes it all more amusing you thought they would handle the Bulls with no problems.

BTW, if Fokai is right in his last post, then look at this:

Without Hinrich but with Nash in: Suns win by ONE point.

With Hinrich but without Nash in: Bulls win by THIRTEEN points.

Hmmm, if I didn't know better, Bulls have a better overall team, Suns just have a possessed point guard.