TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Secret Agent

Skull Radio~!

srarchive.jpg

Click the picture to be taken to the archive of Skull Radio X~!

Hard to believe we've done this many already but we have, so check it out and post your thoughts. Also, if there is anything you guys would like Skull Radio to touch on in future broadcast feel free to toss up some suggestions.

Listening to the archive now:

Johnny, explain to me why you didn't think a bunch of geeks would get a Tolkien reference? I've never even read any of those books (or seen the movies, for that matter), and I got the reference.

A little FYI on Bruner:

As I've briefly mentioned to Johnny in our War Room before, I've always had a specific plan of action in mind for my gradual evolution of WC into a permanent fixture in the ME/WHC scene. It involves some "off-camera" character development, and Bruner is the character that I'd always intended to write full/part-time while WC was off going through said development.

Unfortunately, my plans for going through with this involved going rather past G8, and I'm not particularly interested in deviating from that, so I guess it's not to be...

Well, that was what it was. 45 minutes, and I want to apologize for my hoarse voice and total ramblings...but it's one man going on and on and I couldn't pause for a refreshing drink of Sobe Power. So I just went with it.

Also, we had 5 live listeners, which is the most since the 6th show (where we had 10)

Darkwing Duck. Lawd.

I think the lack of a storyline or direction is part of why I sort of went back to... the way I usually am and even though I was raring to go once the announcement came down, the sunsequent haze of apathy around the fed had an effect, as well. The most motivated I've been in recent memory was the feud with Nemesis and that was because he was a good foil that I was able to build something from and have fun with, which seems to be a rarity anymore.

I still have yet to figure out how to actually listen to the live shows. Windows Media Player always says that it can't connect to the internet... probably something in my settings... yadda yadda yadda...

Tonight's show is going to be an hour later than normal - 9 PM EST - unless something changes between now and then. Apparently Sunday at 8 is a popular time and their servers can't handle as many shows as want to be done at that time.

Skull Radio is set to start in about 2 hours. So get those cells warmed up cause we don't settle for open phone lines!

In other news: Behold, Alan Clark's new car, a Toyota Yaris.

1a.jpg

Or 'Yaris', as it's known to those of us who can read.

I didn't have a problem with it at all. I thought it was fun, it just isn't something I could really comment on given the circumstances. I enjoyed the ending quite well, and I doubt I could have wrote that kind of stipulation with any sort of reasonable flow.

#1 - No Johnny, there were only two games on today, and they're both over.

#2 - Why couldn't you comment on it? Did it suck? Was it too contrived? Did you even notice that we totally no-sold the stip?

It didn't suck. It was a nice tag team match. I did not notice the stip was slightly disregarded, but like i said, I didn't read it as thoroughly as I did, say, the Main Event. Nothing against you, but it was basically an enhancement talent match featuring two wrestlers that are already INCREDIBLY well rounded in their writing skills. If it was JRR/Jakey vs. the Norsemen, then I would have read through it and commented a more/better, because they can use it.

I enjoyed it. I was not trying to offend anyone. You both are in that little panel of about 7 active guys I hate to write against because you are so good at what you do. All I can say is "holy shit, that was awesome" ...i can't give tips and pointers to someone who should be giving ME tips and pointers.

srarchive.jpg

Click the picture to be taken to the archive of Skull Radio X2~!

Listen good and especially in the coming weeks when some big, shocking events will go down LIVE on Skull Radio!

As far as why the Handicap Match was so short, it was totally because of the match itself rather than my situation. There was no way I could write it no matter how I tried to have Landon win and make it remotely believable. And I wasn't going to write 3-4k putting over characters who never show anyway, so I just came up with something to advance my storyline, scrambled a promo together to make it make some sense and threw it in.