TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Secret Agent

Skull Radio~!

Guest SoulxOfxLove
Did Alan Say He Doesn't want me to win...

so much for moral? lol.

I seriously doubt he said that. Nobody has ever lost to your opponent so I doubt you'll drop as match to him either.

Thanks..

I'm Gonna Try My Best.

Lol. I Hope You All Enjoy.

Don't be mad that I don't agree with you getting a title shot for doing nothing. I said the same thing about Zyon. Also, if you don't like what I say on Skull Radio you could call in and offer your thoughts, instead of again... doing nothing.

Nonetheless, my opinon still stands that Spike Jenkins isn't a credible threat to the World Title right now. The charater needs to be built up.

What I don't understand is why you're bitching about not getting a title shot for 8 months when you just had one, lost, and are now involved in a storyline that can lead up to you getting another title shot.

Honestly, you might be right. I think I should build the Spike Jenkins character up the same way Johnny Dangerous was built up. A joke character who was lucky enough to get a talented tag partner who could carry me for a couple of years, write 1 good match (and have my opponent no-show, that would help) and then get jobbed out for the remainder of my career.

Fucking tool.

Don't be mad that I don't agree with you getting a title shot for doing nothing. I said the same thing about Zyon. Also, if you don't like what I say on Skull Radio you could call in and offer your thoughts, instead of again... doing nothing.

Nonetheless, my opinon still stands that Spike Jenkins isn't a credible threat to the World Title right now. The charater needs to be built up.

What I don't understand is why you're bitching about not getting a title shot for 8 months when you just had one, lost, and are now involved in a storyline that can lead up to you getting another title shot.

Honestly, you might be right. I think I should build the Spike Jenkins character up the same way Johnny Dangerous was built up. A joke character who was lucky enough to get a talented tag partner who could carry me for a couple of years, write 1 good match (and have my opponent no-show, that would help) and then get jobbed out for the remainder of my career.

Fucking tool.

Well you'll have to find a talented enough tag team parter to carry you first, preferably one with a very strong back. That or you could always build Spike up as an enormous threat to the World Title, one that strikes terror in the heart of the dominating Champion by involving yourself in a huge losing streak. For the big blowoff to the storyline Spike can loose again, but the crowd will be shocked, wondering how a man who couldn't even beat Ghost Machine 1.0 lost to the World Champion. This plot is pure gold, I tell ya!

Guys, only time will tell whether Spike is or is not a threat to the World Champion. In kayfabe it's not unfeasible, we've seen that a) Spike is focused, b) Clark is a little worried by him and c) on the next show Spike will beat Zyon, who... well, he's midcard fodder at the moment, even in kayfabe, but due to the dislike between them we could always call 'derby form' and say that Zyon is a much harder opponent for Spike than he would be for most other people.

Bottom line as it stands at the moment is that, in the time they have both been in the fed, Johnny Dangerous has been World Champion twice, and Spike has not won that belt yet. And one of Johnny's matches was a no-show win, but one was not.

Now Spike should call in and the two of you can shout abuse at each other, which might be more interesting that Rando talking about the ins and outs and exactly what he WANTED to do with his Disney contract for five minutes, but now will not, and how Johnny 'didn't understand it'. I mean, it's OK as a cute plot device, but it doesn't need to be analysed in depth.

Come on, slappywags.

Save it for the ring.

Harken to the possibly-probably-n00b.

Holy shit, calm the fuck down!

Edit - Damnit, I wasted my 666th post on that? Fuck you guys. :(

Skull Radio X8 will go live at 8 PM EST, tonight!

So for all those new folks out there you might want to tune in and hear your match discussed on an international radio broadcast.

Click here for Skull Radio!

If you wish to call in and have your voice heard than call (646) 652-2723

Johnny, have you forgotten so quickly? Their story didn't work out as planned because we held them down. Or something... I know that after Clusterfuck, they'd wanted to to get us in a rematch, but it never materialized. Instead, we got booked in a bunch of singles matches against them, and that's probably the point where they said "hell with it," and left.

All things being equal, I'd rather have had a rematch against the Cadillacs at FTF than that bullshit Triple Threat match that I ended up in...

See, here's the thing about the Hardcore title: there's probably between 4-6 active writers that could beat Drea straight up in a hardcore match for the belt... but none of them appear to want to be Hardcore Champion...

Well, the whole thing is over with now. I try to cut it off pretty quick after the feed ends so you don't have to wait for the archive to hear it.

Much thanks to Fulminatus for stepping up and getting suckered into co-hosting for half the show!!

Guest WhollyChao

So, I may or may not have just co-hosted Skull Radio...

Random...

Guest SoulxOfxLove

OMG....WHY DO MISS THE LIVE SHOW!!

DANG!!!

AHHH.

Well, I still listened....but yes.

I WILL CALL IN! Eventually... :(

Johnny, just to clear things up, my character isn't providing entrance music for anyone... simply providing music when needed for other things (PPV Themes, Storm Theme, SWF Video Games). It was alluded to in a promo by Toxxic.

In reply to Toxxic and Nightwing as well. On the 'Click to Talk' feature here is what the Blogtalkradio crew has to say:

We are finalizing beta testing of "click to talk" technology. Initially for IE users, your listeners and guests will no longer be required to dial a phone number to reach your live show. They will be able to click a button on your host channel which will trigger a call to the show, As an added feature, the callers name will appear on your host switchboard. Those callers who choose to use click to talk will only need headset to participate in the broadcast. This enhancement will open up opportunities in international markets, where currently guests and listeners are required to dial an international phone number to reach the live show. Without the need to dial a long distance call, we expect that the click to talk solution will stimulate more calls into your shows.

So it's not avaliable yet, even though it's in the FAQ of how to call in. When it becomes avaliable I'll let you guys know for sure.

In other news. Skull Radio will be at 10 PM EST tonight as I've got to go take care of some things right now, and Clark is having some real life concerns that are taking him away from the show for the time being. That said, call in and talk, because every time I take a swig of my Gatorade I leave dead air. 10 PM EST, 9 PM CST, and I have no clue about the other time zones.

Skull Radio X9 will go live at 10 PM EST, tonight!

So for all those new folks out there you might want to tune in and hear your match discussed on an international radio broadcast.

Click here for Skull Radio!

If you wish to call in and have your voice heard than call (646) 652-2723

Thats in a matter of minutes.

Well, it's done and over with. I didn't head into this with too good of a plan so I think I sound a little unmotivated, rambling a bit much. Sorry but it was another solo effort from me. I'll prepare better next time.

I would be glad to co-host if you need one next week, Johnny. Just would have to let me know by early Sunday, I guess.

Just to let you guys know; next week is Skull Radio's episode 20. Twenty weeks of doing the show, with only one week off for the big 13th Hour review show. It'd be nice to get some good calls in and maybe some suggestions for things you'd like to hear discussed on the show. I'd like this to be the absolute best Skull Radio yet! The more ideas you all toss out the better the show can be, and the more exposer the fed would receive in response.

Thanks!

Guest WhollyChao

It's pronounced:

Ful - as in this bag is FULL of shit!

Min - as in Ho Chi MINH is a son of a bitch!

A - as in open wide and say "AHHH!!"

Tus - as in this shape is obTUSE!

Suppose I should have seen that coming.

No worries, mate.