TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

OAO Raw Thread For 2/19

Mr. Perfect. A deserving HOFer. What year was his surprise RR appearance? '03? '04?

I think it was 02, my entire house was marking out for the guy, especially when he made the final 4.

Perfect is well below like 50 other wrestlers who deserve HOF nods, but I still marked out.

I don't know if I'd say that, Perfect is one of the few guys that I'll always remember and have fond memories of.

Nothing will beat the video of him throwing and catching his own 100 yard pass. I mean, most of the other sports videos were somewhat believable, but throwing and catching his own 100 yard pass was so over the top that it was Prowrestling GOLD!!!

Is Ultimate Warrior the only person to kick out of the perfect-plex?

Wasn't is SummerSlam 91 where Hennig and B. Hart had an awesome IC title match?

Or am I thinking wrong....

I think so. The finish to that match was great if I remember correctly.

Perfect's AWESOME...

but was never a huge draw, never a WWE main event talent, did nothing good in WCW, held up WWF storylines & basically pussied out of the company after being put over several mid-card heels and making them look like fools in 1996, and had his only (brief) run at the top in the AWA, which was dying.

Awesome worker. Talker. Heel. Top notch.

But there's a lot more that are more deserving.

Much like Owen, he's amazing and lost way too soon, but not a Hall of Famer (but they've let a lot of well, crap into that HOF, so Hennig is actually quite a good addition).

Interesting match.

It's the guy that was the internet's GUARANTEE to main event WM last year against Angleone-on-one.

Vs.

The guy that was the internet's GUARANTEE to lose in to Triple H last year.

Oddly enough the other three men in the WM main events last year are all not wrestling at it this year.

Perfect's AWESOME...

but was never a huge draw, never a WWE main event talent, did nothing good in WCW, held up WWF storylines & basically pussied out of the company after being put over several mid-card heels and making them look like fools in 1996, and had his only (brief) run at the top in the AWA, which was dying.

Bolded part is why he is going in the HOF.

Perfect's AWESOME...

It's the WWE hall of fame. Relax.

Perfect's AWESOME...

Guys like Perfect and Rude never mainevented because of guys like Hogan and Warrior and politics in general.......the fact that Warrior got a mainevent run while Perfect and Rude couldn't is pretty sad.

Interesting match.

It's the guy that was the internet's GUARANTEE to main event WM last year against Angleone-on-one.

Vs.

The guy that was the internet's GUARANTEE to lose in to Triple H last year.

Oddly enough the other three men in the WM main events last year are all not wrestling at it this year.

Rey could be..

Perfect's AWESOME...

Guys like Perfect and Rude never mainevented because of guys like Hogan and Warrior and politics in general.......the fact that Warrior got a mainevent run while Perfect and Rude couldn't is pretty sad.

WWE was not keen on having heels hold the title for long periods of time back in those days anyway. Savage was face for 80% of his reign, Andre was champ for 30 seconds, Slaughter had it for two months, ditto Flair. No real long term heel title run happened after Superstar Graham until Yoko in 93.

Kenny gets a MITB qualifier match Im guessing.

Probably vs Kahli.

I doubt that Kahli will be in the MITB match as he will probably have a match with someone that will give him a challenge

Wheres HBK?

He will probably will come right at the end

Who do you guys think will win the tag match next week between the champs and rated rko?