TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

OAO Raw Thread For 2/19

The rumor from last week from PWInsider is that Foley was pushing hard to have a match with Umaga at WM anyway, so it looks like he more than likely got his way...and also got the added gimmick added to it of the Vince/Trump deal.

It would even make sense since Vince fired Foley.

It had better be a Samoan Street Fight.

I dont get the point of Umaga winning the IC Title..

Well that was a squash.......I like how they went from the who can beat Hardy to face him for the IC title at Mania to having him get squashed by Umaga.

Well it's going to be someone they don't mind going over Umaga, because Trump obviously isn't losing. I doubt they have Foley beat him, unless they continue the feud past WM.

Knowing WWE, Trump turns heel and they all shave Foley's head (again). It's not like Trump really needs to worry about how the WWE fans see him nor are the mainstream really going to care that a egomanical billionaire screwed another millionaire in a worked storyline.

Well, for what it's worth, if they want to do the Hardy/MNM thing for a while longer, Jeff doesn't need the IC title anyway. That said, Umaga doesn't need it at all either.

I guess Foley could cost Umaga the title in a match on RAW sometime in the future, adding heat to their feud though.

Is it my TV, or does it sound like Ross and King are talking through tin cans and some string?

Vnce sounded like that too.....something is screwed up with the station or Raw's feed in general.

So is there a reason the "world" tag team titles and the WWE title are on raw and the WWE tag team title and "world" champion is on SD?

Not really going anywhere with this just something that just crossed my mind

Well it's going to be someone they don't mind going over Umaga, because Trump obviously isn't losing. I doubt they have Foley beat him, unless they continue the feud past WM.

Knowing WWE, Trump turns heel and they all shave Foley's head (again). It's not like Trump really needs to worry about how the WWE fans see him nor are the mainstream really going to care that a egomanical billionaire screwed another millionaire in a worked storyline.

Instead of cutting off foley's hair, they could give him a matching set of ears.

I would like to see Benoit/Umaga personally.

I can't see Trump picking Foley in Kayfabe. Foley is a fat, lazy hippy. Benoit is a tireless worker with a lot of respect. Benoit seems like the kind of guy Trump would pick if he was really going to pick someone.

A Foley/Umaga match would be horrible unless it was a garbage fight.

Benoits probably going to have a match with MVP at Mania.......that's what it looks like anyway....and speaking of Foley.

What's it really matter who faces Umaga anyway?

Vince has learned that he can make all the quasi-shoot comments he wants via Trump about how his product sucks and that he "tells" the fans what they want and that they'll like it.

(Oooh...Foley going the route of Eric B and talking shit about WWE...)

I'm not getting hyped over WM this year. Possible Bats beating Taker. Umaga being shoved down my throat and into a pointless fucking match with whoever...

Fuckin serously... the WWE has gone to shit and until ROH / CZW / TNA all form some super fuckin group, we're all stuck with this shit.

(Oh..the barber set-up is still around...wonder who's gettin fucked up tonite...)

I would like to see Benoit/Umaga personally.

I can't see Trump picking Foley in Kayfabe. Foley is a fat, lazy hippy. Benoit is a tireless worker with a lot of respect. Benoit seems like the kind of guy Trump would pick if he was really going to pick someone.

A Foley/Umaga match would be horrible unless it was a garbage fight.

Trump made a big deal of about connecting to the people. "What the fans want", and he understands the people and that's Mick Foley to a T. Foley is also mainstream enough for Trump to actually know who he was. I think it works better for Trump to be side by side with a common guy with success in the business world and a tough fighter then a roided up canuck no one ever heard of outside the wrestling world.

What's it really matter who faces Umaga anyway?

Vince has learned that he can make all the quasi-shoot comments he wants via Trump about how his product sucks and that he "tells" the fans what they want and that they'll like it.

(Oooh...Foley going the route of Eric B and talking shit about WWE...)

I'm not getting hyped over WM this year. Possible Bats beating Taker. Umaga being shoved down my throat and into a pointless fucking match with whoever...

Fuckin serously... the WWE has gone to shit and until ROH / CZW / TNA all form some super fuckin group, we're all stuck with this shit.

(Oh..the barber set-up is still around...wonder who's gettin fucked up tonite...)

Overreact a bit much?