TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

I'm stirring shit up!!!

It's a rare occurance when a poster starts a "flame-war thread" and buries himself in two pages before the other person gets there.

I may be a douchebag, but I only argue with people that are intelligent or fun. Sadly, this "Scroby" is not one of them.

Umm...there's only been 1 page so far. Thanks for playing.

You lost in the first post with your inability to know the difference between your and you're.

You're posting on Page 2 you fucking retard.

I'm ignoring this fuck before I look like even more of a hypocrite.

(ps those weren't my legs, tighty underwear are for homos, sadly.)

I was wearing boxers, dipshit. They were pulled up along with my sweatpants.

And your argument about being "in the business" (Since when? What do you do?) is, at best, moot, since Scroby has had training to wrestle and is currently a referee.

You're posting on Page 2 you fucking retard.

I'm ignoring this fuck before I look like even more of a hypocrite.

(ps those weren't my legs, tighty underwear are for homos, sadly.)

I was wearing boxers, dipshit. They were pulled up along with my sweatpants.

And your argument about being "in the business" (Since when? What do you do?) is, at best, moot, since Scroby has had training to wrestle and is currently a referee.

he claims he's an annoucer for CZW, if I remember correctly. Not something really to be proud of.

Your right Bob, CZW is one of the most over indy companys in the U.S. I shouldn't knock them. I will point out how he recently bashed Hardcore Wrestling in one of the threads, even though he's the annoucer for CZW.

Guest Queen Leelee

Damnit. Why couldn't I get quality threads like this made about me. Well, except for the Dames one.

Damnit. Why couldn't I get quality threads like this made about me. Well, except for the Dames one.

*shrugs* cause your not some fat blow hard?

Hey now, Scroby, being a fat blow hard, whatever that is, isn't something for you to be ashamed about.

Is that the best you could come back with? Repeating what I already said about you but trying to twist it around on me?

Thread's peaked. Close it now.

It would have been much more entertaining if the thread would have actually been closed before UTSU could have responded. This...this is kind of depressing.

I have to take Scroby's side......cause he knows where I live! :ph34r:

P.S. Scroby....coming over for WM?

Oh of course, and I'll have stories to tell as well.

Far be it from me to take up for UTSU in the middle of this onslaught at the hands of Scroby but it seems he's telling the truth about CZW.

Based on what?

If he is the actual annoucer for CZW, I wanna know why he bashed Hardcore wrestling by calling it garbage wrestling when he annouces for CZW. I mean does that make sense to anyone?