TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Oedipus Rex

Services of the McKenzie Group.

Are these the Google ads you guys are getting at the top of the page, or something else?

I don't see any ads at the top, but that's probably due to my browser and it's plug-ins (I do recall seeing some ads at work). These are from the bottom of the page, under the McKenzie Group logo.

Remortgage | Home Loans | The eBay Song | Cheap Loan | Duwayne Burnside

Good old Duwayne Burnside

Brussels Hotels | Reef Sandals | Cingular Ringtones | Free Ringtones | Cheap Loan

Home Improvement Loan | UK Lottery | Loan Bad Credit | Dirty Dozen Brass Band | Remortgage

Guest Oedipus Rex

I guess this is Panoramy Tatr:

http://www.tatry-panoramy.pl/

My Polish isn't what it ought to be (though I have eaten at Przybylo's [pronounced Sheeble-oh's] White Eagle a few times, and had some fine pierogies, but was not a fan of duck's blood soup) but I'm guessing it means "panoramic scenes." Also, I bet that girl in the green shirt is a real wildcat.

Myspace Glitters | Secured Loan | Anime Downloads | Discuss TV Forums | Secured Loans

Antykoncepcja

I bet it's Polish for contraceptives. A cursory Google search, however, revealed

{ P R E P A R E D } The Birth Control Pills FanlistingHome. Welcome to Prepared, the only approved fanlisting for birth control pills. Special thanks to Heather for handing this fanlisting over to me. :) ...

lol, internet.

Guest Queen Leelee

My adopted family is Polish.

All Polish food is horrible.

Nintendo wii | Dutch Bodybuilding Forums | Budapest | Vinos reserva | Debt Consolidation

I have no clue as to what Vinos reserva is, however I liked the bizarreness of Dutch Bodybuilding Forums.

Guest Oedipus Rex
Nintendo wii | Dutch Bodybuilding Forums | Budapest | Vinos reserva | Debt Consolidation

I have no clue as to what Vinos reserva is, however I liked the bizarreness of Dutch Bodybuilding Forums.

vijld van der pegasoos

Secured Loan UK | Loans | Sexy Gangster Costumes | Loans | Business Loan

One of these things is not like the others...