TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

The One and Only Raw Thread for 2/26/07

8 men isn't any different from the many 4 team ladder matches we've had over the years, including the match everyone here threw a bitch fit for getting taken away last month.

Right now it appears we're getting a 5/3 heel-face match here with Matt filling the final face spot and Kennedy, Holly or Snitsky (since the match typically has a big man) and Orton.

I guess being in the doghouse will keep Nitro off the show again unless they decide to hotshot the Foley program but given how down the company is right now on him, doubtful.

Too bad Carlito isn't moving up since he'd be great for the MitB.

They better not throw Hardcore Holly in there.

While he isn't the best choice given that he's lost over 10 shots at the title but he can do brawls and since everyone else in ECW that has a pulse will be in the NB Vs Originals match except Snitsky, he stands a good chance of getting the spot simply for being a loyal longterm Yes Man.

Carlito has to be in it....there isn't anywhere else to put him....

He isn't exactly an important person right now for WWE anyways. Might have something with Flair but I wouldn't bet on it. a Flair/Carlito Vs WGTT match wouldn't be a bad direction to go but they only have so much time to fill and that might not cut it.

Was I supposed to know who that was?

Well alot of people watch deal or no deal and know who she is......or remember her from the diva search.

A FCA match between these two should be saved for Mania but since Ashley needs the Mania Playboy push, it's getting pushed up. Why can't Ashley just do a skit at Mania instead and get the same exact effect.