TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

The One and Only Raw Thread for 2/26/07

So let's see...who in that video isn't in the company anymore?

Jannetty

Diesel/Nash

Razor

Rock

X-Pac

and since they're having problems...count Hogan to an extent.

Marty's still with WWE. He said so.

So let's see...who in that video isn't in the company anymore?

Jannetty

Diesel/Nash

Razor

Rock

X-Pac

and since they're having problems...count Hogan to an extent.

Marty's still with WWE. He said so.

Jannetty probably thinks it's still 1996 and he's still a part of the New Rockers.

*random thought*..Who doesnt think HHH is gonna pedigree shawn to Hell and nearly murder him for the tenth time when he comes back...

Now why would they exclude one of these guys from the MITB match? They need more than one spot machine/high risk guy in the match, and both of them would fit the bill.

They'll have one of these guys along with Punk. I'm sure one of the other two guys will be a big bumper. More likely to set up a final battle with MnM and Hardys anyways. Since WGTT doesn't seem to be a great issue right now.

Now why would they exclude one of these guys from the MITB match? They need more than one spot machine/high risk guy in the match, and both of them would fit the bill.

They'll have one of these guys along with Punk. I'm sure one of the other two guys will be a big bumper. More likely to set up a final battle with MnM and Hardys anyways. Since WGTT doesn't seem to be a great issue right now.

I'm not terribly familiar with Punk's work outside of the E, but would he really fit the bill? He seems more like a mat wrestler to me with a smattering of "ooh" and "aah" moves to keep the crowd in it. Edge can work a ladder match, and I'm fairly sure Booker can hold his own (I don't remember him doing a lot of ladder matches and/or hardcore matches in WCW and apart from the brawl with Austin don't remember a lot of it in the E either). What big bumper would the audience buy in the MitB match? Maybe Kendrick or London? They'd have to drop the belts this week in order to squeeze in to the remaining qualifying matches.

I'm not terribly familiar with Punk's work outside of the E, but would he really fit the bill? He seems more like a mat wrestler to me with a smattering of "ooh" and "aah" moves to keep the crowd in it. Edge can work a ladder match, and I'm fairly sure Booker can hold his own (I don't remember him doing a lot of ladder matches and/or hardcore matches in WCW and apart from the brawl with Austin don't remember a lot of it in the E either). What big bumper would the audience buy in the MitB match? Maybe Kendrick or London? They'd have to drop the belts this week in order to squeeze in to the remaining qualifying matches.

Punk worked 90 minute ladder matches all over the world and a great deal of hardcore matches and such. While his current gimmick doesn't suit too much, he's very much a brawler/high spot machine.

Punk worked 90 minute ladder matches all over the world and a great deal of hardcore matches and such. While his current gimmick doesn't suit too much, he's very much a brawler/high spot machine.

Good to know. I really need to be less provincial in my wrestling perusal.

EDIT: Hawk beat me too it