TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

OAO Raw Thread

Holy shit, Stone Cold still gets unbelievable pops. When was the last time you guys heard the arena explode like that when they heard the glass shatter. Good lord.

Doesn't really go with what you said...but fans were pretty loud tonight to start the show for Cena/Michaels...

So much for Austin being any different from his last 10 special return spots.

And every mark eats everyone of them up........for me and you yea it's boring but these are the same people that chant what. Austin could seriously do nothing but walk around slamming beers and pointing for 20 minutes and most of the crowd would mark out.

Of the Big 3 American macro brewerys, Miller Lite is really the least redneck beer to drink.

It helps when WWE and Miller has a partnership. Budweiser has classy people like Dale Jr. and Jay-Z. Fuck a rassler.

It's nice that they left it as just a beer bath for know. Any segment that includes Bich, Foley, the PHX Suns Gorilla, and Austin gets a thumbs up.

I wonder if Austin's pop tonight can top such pops as:

John Cena being drafted to Raw

Triple H's return in 2001-2002

Austin's own pop when he appeared at Backlash and helped The Rock win the title

Austin's other pop when he fought Bischoff at No Way Out

The Rock's pop when he suprised the crowd when they we're especting Austin

Don't forget Kane's return at the Dallas Raw in 2000 after the classic 10 man tag. One of the greatest nights in wrestling.

To get back to this, the pop when Taker came back as BikerTaker was pretty epic as well. I've been trying to find it somewhere (YouTube, etc.) with no luck.

Of the Big 3 American macro brewerys, Miller Lite is really the least redneck beer to drink.

Busch/Natural Light is #1 for people who love getting drunk without having to taste the beer.

Maybe Austin told them Bud Light sucks because well.......it does. Miller Light is way better as a light beer Bud Light tastes completely watered down.

Holy shit, Stone Cold still gets unbelievable pops. When was the last time you guys heard the arena explode like that when they heard the glass shatter. Good lord.

Doesn't really go with what you said...but fans were pretty loud tonight to start the show for Cena/Michaels...

What doesn't go with what I said?

I'm not saying the marks still don't eat this shit up, just look at Hogan 25 years later or Ric Flair pretty much every week as well as Undertaker. It's just the same old thing.

It was a great pop but nothing really gets accomplished with Austin's appearences. At least Hogan works a PPV match or Foley puts someone over in a big way. Austin just drinks beer and shouts catchphases.

It helps when WWE and Miller has a partnership. Budweiser has classy people like Dale Jr. and Jay-Z. Fuck a rassler.

I didn't know about the partnership, but I think Austin pounding Busch would be the best in terms of kayfabe.

I didn't know about the partnership, but I think Austin pounding Busch would be the best in terms of kayfabe.

Pounding Busch in the same segment that Christy Canyon was mentioned......what kinda show do you think this is?

Am I the only one here who thinks that Ashley is horrible in just about every way possible? I'm not even just talking about looks either. I don't like a single thing about her at all.

If they would have advertised for The Marine it would have done better in theaters.

Are you saying they DIDN'T advertise that?

Sorry, the sarcasm didn't translate very well.

If they would have advertised for The Marine it would have done better in theaters.

what wasting 15 minutes on every WWE program wasn't enough?