TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

Grapplin' Watcher Abstracts!

WWE 24/7 has 35,000 subscribers on a monthly basis, which Dave notes is pretty low.

I would love to have this but Time Warner or DirecTV doesn't carry it here. Hard to get subscribers.

Am I the only one not really excited about Chris Jericho coming back to WWE? I mean, he's done basically everything that can be accomplished. I don't care about seeing him come in to put over Cena, Michaels, and Triple H all over again.

Am I the only one not really excited about Chris Jericho coming back to WWE? I mean, he's done basically everything that can be accomplished. I don't care about seeing him come in to put over Cena, Michaels, and Triple H all over again.

Im looking forward to him coming back. 2 years off though..

Hopefully he goes to Smackdown too.

If Jericho is going to come back and do something of note, then fine. But if he's just gonna be Mr. Job Boy all over again then why bother? Is he hard up for $$?

Im looking forward to him coming back. 2 years off though..

Hopefully he goes to Smackdown too.

If he does come back, he will most like be on the raw brand which kinda sucks

I would LOVE if Jericho came back. He's really one of the main reasons why I started watching wrestling to begin with.

WWE 24/7 has 35,000 subscribers on a monthly basis, which Dave notes is pretty low.

I would love to have this but Time Warner or DirecTV doesn't carry it here. Hard to get subscribers.

They could also push subscriptions harder on their TV. There's no reason they couldn't run WWE 24/7 Classic Clips or something. I know they do those This Moment in Wrestling History clips but those are short and really don't push that particular month's 24/7 programming. They could even negotiate with USA or a cable outlet for an hour Classics show with just segments from each of that month's WWE 24/7 offerings. There are a lot of people who have abandoned today's product and would love to see the wrestling they grew up with and may just need the reminder of getting something for free before they subscribe.

They could also push subscriptions harder on their TV. There's no reason they couldn't run WWE 24/7 Classic Clips or something. I know they do those This Moment in Wrestling History clips but those are short and really don't push that particular month's 24/7 programming. They could even negotiate with USA or a cable outlet for an hour Classics show with just segments from each of that month's WWE 24/7 offerings. There are a lot of people who have abandoned today's product and would love to see the wrestling they grew up with and may just need the reminder of getting something for free before they subscribe.

They could do a 15-second plug after This Week in Wrestling History; how long could it take to say "For more wrestling history, check out WWE.com and click on WWE 24/7!"

At least they should probably mention what exactly is on the channel. Like when they come back from the "This Week in Wrestling History" bumper JR can say "And this month on WWE 24/7 you can see Wrestlemania 5, classic episodes of Raw and Nitro, and a Hall of Fame special on (whoever the fuck is being profiled this month, is it Hogan?), plus much more!" Quick. Easy. Effective. A modest proposal from "Sensei John Kreese".

Well, I think we can all agree that Chris Jericho's attempt at a career outside of wrestling failed miserably. The Rock is really one in a million.

I wouldn't mind Jericho coming back, if only because the number of genuine name players is so weak right now, so long as it's with a freshened up act. The whole 'Assclown/Trash Bag Ho' interview routine got REALLY old when he was a face, which he'll naturally be when he comes back.

Well, I think we can all agree that Chris Jericho's attempt at a career outside of wrestling failed miserably. The Rock is really one in a million.

Didn't Jericho do a bunch of improv work while on his break? Maybe with that training he'll be ready for those Triple H one liner shoots.

Didn't Jericho do a bunch of improv work while on his break? Maybe with that training he'll be ready for those Triple H one liner shoots.

I don't think it was that he wasn't "ready", I think it was more that he was not allowed to respond, at least favorably to his character. Just like how I don't think Cena was allowed to shoot back on HHH pre-Mania 22.

They dont need anymore guys on Raw for the next few months. Anyone there is just gonna put over either Cena on one side or HHH on the other and Jericho spent most of his main event career doing that. I'd keep him on Smackdown as well as Benoit but eventually theyd just put over Batista anyway.

So did they really fire Rob Conway?

who to induct Lawler? why Bret Hart of course (it wont happen though obviously)

Hearing Jericho possibly coming back makes my day, though then I shudder to think how they would missuse him this time.

Going to TNA to feud with Christian or team with him makes more sense (and how sweet would it have been if Jericho was Christians "consultant" last month)

but whatever (I mean being the first one kicked off Celebrity Duets, despite being the only one on the show who actually had singing experience-though hell never be confused for a great singer-, thats pretty embarassing.)

Too bad Bischoffs no longer on TV cuz hes the one that "fired" Chris in the first place

so how would you bring back Jericho?

Insert fantasy booking henceforth........

If you go to Christine LeMasters myspace page now she has a blog about her WWE contract in which she says she didn't sign it feeling it wouldn't be good career move for her........so I guess she didn't sign despite what Dave said.