TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

NCAA Basketball Tournament 1st/2nd Round Thread

What a day of basketball so far. Today has easily been better then the first 2 days of the tournament.

3 OT games in one afternoon? Crazy. Vandy/WSU isn't over yet. We might get 30T.

Nope. WSU fell apart at the end.

Man, those experts sure are smart. X was hack job and Vandy was overseeded to hell.

That was a foul?

Yeah, he was hacked pretty clearly on the arm going up.

I was more surprised that they called a foul in the last seconds of a close game. Usually they can rape the player and no foul is called.

Poor Wazzu, would have been nice for them to at least get to the Sweet 16 after they were expected to be garbage as usual this year.

Told you guys that today was gonna be good, lolz. Only lost Maryland out of the Sweet 16 today.

I stayed off here due to the U of L loss since I was likely to bust a blood vessel. It was a total choke. A & M made the FTs late, U of L didn't. Ah well, all we're losing is Jenkins of any note so U of L should be the mega favorites to win the Big East next year at least.

After watching that first half of UCLA/IU....someone needs to ban these fuckers. Seriously, this is just beyond any level of putrid. If I ever wanted to torture someone I'd show them a looping reel of nothing but Ben Howland coached games with Pitt and UCLA. I can't wait for the epic matchup next week with UCLA vs. Pitt. Truth be told, I think Pitt might actually be a bit more watchable.

At least Butler won today. I noted that teams in their conf. know how to play their peculiar style, whereas teams that don't know them struggle.