TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The OAO Raw Hot Sell for WM 23 (March 26th)

I see either an 8 man tag, a six man without Edge or Orton, or two sets of tag matches, Edge/Orton vs. Kennedy/Punk and Court vs. Hardys.

I think I would find a Punk/Kennedy team quite entertaining. Make it so.

Guest robrabies

How long will they continue to build Edge v. Orton? Are they going to blow it off at Backlash, or have it go until Summer Slam?

When Cena cuts promos in this setting theyre always goofy as fuck and here he is living right up to that.......

When Cena cuts promos in this setting theyre always goofy as fuck and here he is living right up to that.......

Then he switches into his hard sell and shows why he's among the best at it.

"the old man Fit Finely in this match again?"

Finley would break your legs in a shoot in roughly 15 seconds, that's why. And legit kill everyone in this match.

A person with those skills does not belong in a ladder match like he did not belong in last years money match. Fit Finely isn't the type to be jumping off ladders or doing backflips or any kind of flips or leaving his feet for the matter why the hell is he in this type of match? Shoot fight eh? Kill people in mere seconds you say? Well let me tell you something the WWE is made of body builders and/or poor actors being a legit fighter means nothing to the WWE nor does it mean a damn thing in a gimmick match that involves ladders.

"the old man Fit Finely in this match again?"

Finley would break your legs in a shoot in roughly 15 seconds, that's why. And legit kill everyone in this match.

A person with those skills does not belong in a ladder match like he did not belong in last years money match. Fit Finely isn't the type to be jumping off ladders or doing backflips or any kind of flips or leaving his feet for the matter why the hell is he in this type of match? Shoot fight eh? Kill people in mere seconds you say? Well let me tell you something the WWE is made of body builders and/or poor actors being a legit fighter means nothing to the WWE nor does it mean a damn thing in a gimmick match that involves ladders.

He's a bully that that can knock the shit outta anyone. That's enough. Lay them to waste and take a couple steps up. Hell, have Little Bastard do the climbing.

"Kill people in mere seconds you say?"

Nope, I never said that.

I don't recall Razor Ramon doing "backflips and somersaults" at WrestleMania 10 just because he was in a "hyped up ladder match". And that was the match of the year. You need a solid BASE or two in a big spotfest. Otherwise, everyone is doing the same thing.

Hell, one of MITB II's biggest pops was Flair fighting back to overcome the odds. Fighting with Finley, the badass. It's not all about backflips.

I wonder who gets the big spot this year in the match anyways since Shelton is done. I'm still holding out hope for a G2S off the ladder.

Punk might fracture someone's skull if they screw THAT spot up.