TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

oAo ECW on Sci-Fi -- 4/3/2007

I'll never understand Stevie's career in WWE. He's had his moments of exposure, but more often than not he's almost never used. All the while though, WWE seems to love the guy, and they use tapes of his matches as examples of how to work and sell in the ring. It just seems weird to me. Does he have another job behind the scenes?

He has an office job if I heard correctnly, him and Nova.

Yes but another key reason that he never got a huge push is because of his consistant injuries. He's really good in his role and I'd say he's quite happy.

I'll never understand Stevie's career in WWE. He's had his moments of exposure, but more often than not he's almost never used. All the while though, WWE seems to love the guy, and they use tapes of his matches as examples of how to work and sell in the ring. It just seems weird to me. Does he have another job behind the scenes?

He has an office job if I heard correctnly, him and Nova.

Yes but another key reason that he never got a huge push is because of his consistant injuries. He's really good in his role and I'd say he's quite happy.

everytime he got hurt it was from a green rookie.

I loved Striker's "Oh, fuck!" reaction when Corvon went off on Punk.

I keep saying this but I'm dissapointed that Brooke hasn't been paired with Edge or some other sleazy heel. Seems she'd be perfect for it.

so which diva's haven't done playboy yet?

Most of them haven't seeing as they tend to get rid of the ones that have........

so which diva's haven't done playboy yet?

Not enough! Ha. God.

Well, most of them actually. Except Torrie, Candice, Ashley...none of the current DIVAS have done Playboy as WWE Divas (not sure if any did anything before hand, although the Mickie pictures are common).

Might as well just do the multi-diva edition next year and do a eight-woman tag between the naked chicks and the clothed chicks at Mania.

Are these two going to continue for the next few weeks? I mean, unless they do the scary Lashley-Snitsky program...everyone else that isn't a jobber is doing the stable wars thing.

Man, Holly is reaching Luger/Angle levels of turns. I think this is his 4th this year alone.

ECW needs some fresh faces for crying out loud. It's like groundhog day watching these shows.

At least we're getting a good plunder main event instead of the generic Lashley match, Punk gets a strong victory and sells convincingly and aside from very brief Snitsky match, this show is way ahead of Raw.

TNA needs to learn from ECW in how to use an entire roster without rushing 10 matches in 42 minutes with dumb skits and gimmicks.