TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Entourage

Well season 3 part 2 starts on Sunday. They will air 8 episodes, the rest of season 3, then come back in June for season 4.

Less Than 30

"Vince's new agent wants him to do a period film; Eric and Vince agree to have lunch with Ari; Turtle plans Vince's birthday party."

I am pumped. This is my favorite show next to the Office. And the fact it is going to be after the Sopranos will help it's ratings big time. Though it was the only HBO show that had a rating increase last year. But more people will probably watch it this year.

I can't wait for this. I am going to watch my newly bought Season 3, Part 1 in the next few days to get ready for the next season.

What the hell is with HBO with their seasons in parts? Entourage, The Sopranos, Oz, and Sex and the City have all had part seasons.

Anyway, love the show, I think it just gets better as it goes along, so I cannot wait.

You have to remember that HBO full season sets cost $60-$70 sometimes $90 due to music licensing and whatnot. So IIRC, they split some of the season sets in half to make them more affordable. And it seems that more people will pay $30 for two different half-season sets released 6 to 12 months apart than will pay for one full season set for $60.

Doesn't make much sense to me but hey maybe it works.

Curb airs straight through, but that's usually a very short season that goes for anywhere from $35 to $45 Canadian for a DVD boxset. I just can't justify that purchase no matter how funny I find it.

But yeah, looking forward to Season 3B tomorrow.

I look forward to seeing Carla Gugino's spectacular set of tits populate the screen come Sunday.

And I said it in CWDWAT but GODDAMN was Piven coked up on Leno on Friday night.

Pretty good episode. It was nice seeing the "relationship" quality between Ari and Vince and they both played it well.

Drama's shit with the billboard was hilarious and I'm curious where this Mediian thing is going to go.

Glad to have it back.

Good episode and I really hope Ari gets Vince back. I loved all the girlfriend talk about Ari and Vince. Vince has moved on, but it was his first so he won't ever forget about that.

And I like how Vince is starting to do stuff on his own and not just listening to E all the time.

Pretty good episode, a lot of people on other boards seem to be hating on it but I don't understand why. It was fine, although I can't say I like the addition Carla Gugino (although, I do like her breasteses) because I don't really think there's a need for a "female Ari" and already in the first episode she proved too incompetent to keep Ari away from Vince and he's already weasled his way back "in".

I don't think you have to worry about Vince getting back with Ari - there's an episode later in the season titled "The Return of the King" and I can't imagine it to mean anything else BUT Ari getting Vince to sign with him again.

Nah, if anyone does it's Vince. They already teased E being unfaithful this season (it is all supposed to be the same season technically), and I don't see Johnny or Turtle being smooth enough to hook-up with the professional woman inappropriately. I could however see her being overcome by Vince's charms if they're in the same place for too long.

If Ari is any kind of smart (which he is) he'll plant the idea in Vince's ear that it's ok to nail Amanda, knowing full well that Vince rarely sticks around the same chick for too long after he's put it in her.

Yeah, but I don't think Amanda is dumb enough to fuck Vince. She probably deals with good looking guys everyday and knows it will ruin her career if she fucks everyone.

Ari is going to get Vince back by getting him Median or something even better. Or Vince is going to miss Ari and go back.

Well looks like I was wrong about Amanda not fucking Vince. Looks like it will happen next week.

And I liked this episode, though the Vince/E storyline was a little boring at times. There are not rolling the ball enough though. The last three seasons (well 2 and part one) were all about Vince getting a movie. They seem to be focusing more on the characters right now and I hope once Ari is back, they can go back to the old way. Maybe it is too early and they are just rolling the ball verrry slow.

I loved that episode.

Lloyd is such a great character. Just perfectly acted.

I spent a great deal of time laughing out loud.

I always enjoy Busy, she was great here. As usual, Drama and Turtle steal a show. The stuff with Ari and Lloyd was also good stuff and the E/Vince stuff seems redundant. We know they can't live without each other, did we need yet another episode devoted to that?

"Remind me never to get on your bad side, Lloyd."

"Ari Gold, you could never."

Fantastic exchange.

Sorry to be a nit, but that was my favorite part of the show too and I wanted to get it right. Pretty much the whole scene with Ari at the party was hilarious. I agree that the Vince/E sideplot was kind of weak, but the rest of the show was awesome.

It seemed for awhile he was in pretty good shape but I guess he figured he'd get more roles being fatter or doesn't care. He's able to change pretty quickly, so he go either way depending on the role/his mood.