TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Entourage

Yeah... I'm glad they failed.

Boos. People calling it the worst piece of shit ever... etc.

They took losing $75M pretty well.

Season 4B or Season 5?

Semantics's aside, that was an enjoyable episode. I must not have been paying attention last week because I didn't even realize until reading this thread that Anna fired E. That was a pointless story arc.

Ari sleeping through Medellin was great.

I'm thinking that Silo is dead in the water and Billy is done*. Hopefully the next season starts with Vince and Turtle in Vancouver working wrapping up a direct-to-DVD movie (for the money) while Eric has stayed behind in Hollywood to try and get the hiking movie (and his managerial career) back on track. With Drama still on his show, of course. Then you get the guys back together as they try and salvage their money situation and get Vince back to the top. Also Ari and Lloyd contribute with their usual. I guess I kinda want there to be repercussions for the Medellin debacle, but nothing too serious since Entourage without the fun would probably suck.

Also, I liked that Drama got a standing O at Cannes.

The actor who plays Walsh got cast on 24, does this mean he's through with Entourage or not?

By the way, I don't think we've seen the last of Medellin. Harvey said what E said... there is greatness in the movie.

He bought it for $1 to recut it with a new director and release it properly.

It could still be huge.

I'm thinking that Silo is dead in the water and Billy is done*. Hopefully the next season starts with Vince and Turtle in Vancouver working wrapping up a direct-to-DVD movie (for the money) while Eric has stayed behind in Hollywood to try and get the hiking movie (and his managerial career) back on track. With Drama still on his show, of course. Then you get the guys back together as they try and salvage their money situation and get Vince back to the top. Also Ari and Lloyd contribute with their usual. I guess I kinda want there to be repercussions for the Medellin debacle, but nothing too serious since Entourage without the fun would probably suck.

Also, I liked that Drama got a standing O at Cannes.

The actor who plays Walsh got cast on 24, does this mean he's through with Entourage or not?

I'm sure Walsh will still play a part on Entourage, at least for the first episode.

By the way, I don't think we've seen the last of Medellin. Harvey said what E said... there is greatness in the movie.

He bought it for $1 to recut it with a new director and release it properly.

It could still be huge.

I'd say that's the most likely thing to happen.

I've always thought sending them to Vancouver for a little would be a cool development. I know the Hollywood lifestyle is a really big part of the show but I think it would be refreshing to change it up for a bit.

So what, three or four episodes into season 5 and Medellin will be a huge hit and all will be right again huh? God I hope not. Hopefully they make Silo and that sucks as well since E didn't like that script either.

Medellin bombing to close the season would cause great anticipation for season 5 and Silo. The season CAN'T end any other way. I don't see why they would have E say he didn't like the movie if it wasn't going to bomb.

Ditto. They dropped the Vince/E conflict like this usually do when those things surface but I think this is going to come back at the end of the season when the boys, Billy and Ari go to Cannes for the Medillian premiere. I'll go one step further and say that since Billy is a direct parody of Vincent Gallo that they'll mimic when Gallo's movie The Brown Bunny premiered to horrible reviews at Cannes and his subsequent freak-out afterwards with Billy losing his shit when Medillian flops.

Damn I'm good.

Pretty nice transition premiere to Vince reclaiming his spot as a Hollywood player.

The dead fish at the end was easily the best part...

"What are you, the godfather?"

Pretty underwhelming episode but there wasn't a lot to it besides "Let's get Vince back in the game" so I supose it served its purpose. Sucks the beard had to go, it looked good on him. Interested to see if Bow Wow is going to be a semi-regular on the show.

Pretty underwhelming episode but there wasn't a lot to it besides "Let's get Vince back in the game" so I supose it served its purpose. Sucks the beard had to go, it looked good on him. Interested to see if Bow Wow is going to be a semi-regular on the show.

I was watching TRL the other day (god, don't ask me why) and Bow Wow did say that he IS going to be a semi-regular this season. He also gets a sex scene...yikes!

Now I was only semi-paying attention at this point, but what exactly happened at the end that pissed off Ari and Eric? How did vince get screwed over? I missed it.

Vince went out to meet with the guy... the shitbag that used to be Drama's agent saw them out and called Ari. Apparently the guy was never interested in Vince... he only got him flown back to lower Emile Hirschs asking price... they ended up signing him to the movie for $2M less than he was asking for.

Vince got played.

Yeah, Drama's ahead of Ari for favorite on the show.

Good enough opener. Awesome seeing Rex Lee in the opening credits, Debbie whatsherface managed to get in the opening credits with almost no screen time before ( I know she was preggers )

I also don't want Medellin to come out of nowhere and become a hit. Vince needs a bomb on his record.

Yeah, Drama's ahead of Ari for favorite on the show.

Good enough opener. Awesome seeing Rex Lee in the opening credits, Debbie whatsherface managed to get in the opening credits with almost no screen time before ( I know she was preggers )

I also don't want Medellin to come out of nowhere and become a hit. Vince needs a bomb on his record.

They mentioned it going straight to DVD so there's no chance of it hitting.

And Drama's been the heart and soul of the show since, nearly, the beginning.

I disagree, I think Turtle is. He's the most normal both in terms of looks and personality and (in earlier seasons) was everybody's bitch which made him a more sympathetic character then an ego-maniac like Drama.