TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

The road to the Stanley Cup begins.

The Stars are in a slightly better position moving forward. They didn't have to play with 3 lines the majority of the game, not to mentioned that Turco gained the confidence he DESPERATELY NEEDED.

Those injuries will hurt the Canucks.

Dammit! I figured it was gonna go to a 5th OT so I went to bed about 2 minutes before the Sedin goal. Argh!

San Jose/Nashville was spectacular. Ottawa curb-stomped Pittsburgh. Minnesota/Anaheim was as boring as expected. Vancouver/Dallas was nowhere SJ/NAS for quality but almost as fun.

Giguere's newborn was born with a deformed right eye, and because he didn't get to practive enough, Bryzgalov started. I think there might be more goalie switches in these playoffs again for the Ducks.

From all I've heard the Sharks game was better played than the Dallas one. Of course nobody here cares about Cheechoo but I hope he isn't gone for the rest of the playoffs.

Pavel Datsyuk scores his first playoff goal in 26 games. About damn time!

Maybe that new contract was a big help.

He didn't really fade away last year. He was in a slump.

Guest Queen Leelee

Isles with 1 shot in the 1st. They're horrible. Only a 1-0 game, though.

Guest Queen Leelee

He's probably just a sour cunt like all those whiny Canuck fans are.

Heh, it's funny how some of the Leafs kids want to expand the playoffs to 20 teams. Just because they couldn't make it. Such a shame.

The wings seemed more physical in today's game then they have in the previous playoff series which is what they need. They need the early lead like they had today and keep on playing hard...Keep it up boys.

And congrats on Filppula scoring his first playoff goal in his first playoff game as well.

God damn Buffalo fans.

What did they do.

Buffalo and Toronto are the only places where the fans whine over the littlest call ever.

And stop banging on the plexiglass when the puck is near the boards. If opposing fans can't do it (true story), why can't they.

Buffalo is the only place where the fans whine over physical play.

I corrected some grammatical errors.

Guest Queen Leelee

They didn't whine. They applauded for giving the cheap shots right back, and attacking your goalie.

Basically, applauding how men should play hockey. Not Canadian wimps.

They didn't whine. They applauded for giving the cheap shots right back, and attacking your goalie.

Yeah, guys like Daniel Briere are all about the American style of hockey...

DanielBriere.jpg

I like how the puckbunnies chased him down in the parking lot. At least the one in the middle is decent.

Oh god, how you are so wrong here.

I have no problem with cheering, or banging on the plexiglass at all, but don't do it when there is no fucking action.

Basically, applauding how men should play hockey. Not Canadian wimps like Daniel Briere and Derek Roy.

Anyway, I don't care about people banging on the plexigass and when they do it. I guess I get a kick out it.

Guest Queen Leelee

Oh god, how you are so wrong here.

I have no problem with cheering, or banging on the plexiglass at all, but don't do it when there is no fucking action.

Explain how fans whined.

I concur about the fans always doing that, but they're trying to improve home ice advantage. That's what good fans do. Passionate fans.

The opposite is being a Devils' fan, who couldn't even fill that dank pit 2/3 full for their 1st playoff game.

I feel a little dirty, but I think Nashville is my team. I got a little too excited after Dumont just scored.

I want to cheer for the Penguins, but that seems too much like just cheering against Ottawa, which I do anyway.