TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card - 4-18-2007

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation Presents...

SWF STORM!

Live, April 18th, from the ruins of Sacsayhuamán in Peru!

Saqsayhuaman.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

MAIN EVENT - SINGLES MATCH (non-titlez)
"Deathwish" Danny Williams vs. Jimmy the Doom

---> Description will be added as soon as the markin' be done.
Rules: Standard singles.
Word Limit: 5500.
Send to: Ace309

SINGLES MATCH
Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix vs. Olaf Anderson

---> After a much-needed and well-deserved rest, our World Champion Landon Maddix returns to the ring!
Rules: Standard singles.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: chirs3

SWF Cruiserweight Title Contendership Match
The Fabulous Jakey (The Head Honcho...nchon...) vs. Zyon (The Patron Wrestler of Athens)

---> So the Seoul Survivor had... personal issues... this week, but I promised a Cruiser Contendership match, and by God we're gonna have one! The newest member of the silly titles club, The Fabulous Jakey, triumphed over three other competitors to claim the title of The Head Honcho(nchon). Tonight, he does BIG BATTEL~ with the first, the original regionally titled superstar - the Unique Youth, Zyon: The Patron Wrestler of Athens. Whoever emerges victorious tonight will go on to face Jimmy the Doom next show, with Cruiserweight gold on the line!
Rules: Standard singles, with Cruiser addenda - outside count to 20, no throwing over the top rope.
Word Limit: 4500.
Send to: Justice

SINGLES MATCH
Big Bully Bruner vs. MANSON~~~!

---> BULL vs. BULL...Y...
Rules:
Word Limit: 4000
Send to: Muzz

HOUSE RULES, BITCHES - "Indiana Wrestlers and the Ruins of Doom" Match
JJ Johnson vs. Mirror Max

---> This is what happens, people. If the bookers are happy, everyone's happy. If the bookers aren't happy, we resurrect House Rules. You have been warned.

Wiki says:

Sacsayhuamán is also noted for an extensive system of underground passages known as chincanas which connect the fortress to other Inca ruins within the nearby city of Cuzco. Several people have died after becoming lost while seeking a supposed treasure buried along the passages. This has led the city of Cuzco to block off the main entrance to the chincanas in Sacsayhuamán[1].

Oh how I love the Wiki.

Due to things last week, the JJ/Max match fell through. But we needs a Contender, and by golly, we're gonna get one one way or another! So we greased a few palms to re-open the entrance, and a contract for a shot at the Hardcore title is hidden somewhere in the tunnels. Find it - and sign it - to win..

Word Limit: 4500.
Send to: Ace309

NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH
Insane Luchador vs. Johnathon Clarke

---> Like we need a reason. Go IL!
Rules: No Dairy Queen... I mean, Disqualifications.
Word Limit: 4500

LET'S GO TWO FOR TWO SINGLES MATCH
JRR vs. Craig McLennan

---> JRR debuted against the Paladin last show, and came out victorious! Can't really ask for a better debut than that, can you?

No, you can't. Because I said so, that's why.

But now JRR gets a chance to really build some momentum - to get his first winning streak two matches into his career! Can the JRR - which I am now stating stands for "Justice and Rule Rookie", if only so I can start saying Justice and Rule again - go two for two?
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 3000.
Send to: Justice

INSERT CONDESCENDING REFERENCE TO NEW PERSON HERE SINGLES MATCH
"Trademark" Tad Michaels vs. Tolland Blankhardt

---> Two rookies in two weeks? Pinch me, I must be dreaming! After last week's promising debut of JRR, a new newblet enters the fray - "Trademark" Tad Michaels. He faces off against Tolland Blankhardt, of the Four Norsemen, which is my new favorite stable name ever, which means Tad is already behind in this match. :P
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 2500.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Mostly final, but if anyone's got requests to be added, send 'em my way, and I've got one or two potential matches in the works, just awaiting confirmation.

Word limits lowered to make up for the lost day. Apologies to all, and to all a good night. Edited by chirs3

Edit: Nix that thought, for no-show insurance (read: won't screw anyone over with one) I'll take Johnathan Clarke.

Edit (Yes, again): I'm makin' it No DQ for my own entertainment's sake.

Hey, if nobody's using the HoM this week, book Bruner in a short (< or = 4K) match. I really can't write a full match, but I feel bad about no-showing my last two bookings, and I'd like to contribute something.

Guest AyYoJoe

whos justice and where can i send him my match cris3 can I email it to you?