TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luke-o

A want a new tattoo

Do you have any friends who are actual artists. who can draw you a few ideas? Hell they don't need to be artists, just really good guys who can draw. One idea I had while reading through the posts was you get Daredevil on the back of one leg, whoever from street fighter on the other leg and the two are running at each other. So when you close your legs it will look their about to colide.

Though on a personnal level, I really think your going to regret this tattoo idea of yours when your much older. I would really REALLY think about it if I were you.

I'm thinking of getting tattoos on my back of the faces of Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X, Muhammed Ali, Jackie Robinson, Ray Charles, and James Brown.

and it's gonna rock.

What, no white people. You need to embrace your white side, my son.

I'm thinking of getting tattoos on my back of the faces of Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X, Muhammed Ali, Jackie Robinson, Ray Charles, and James Brown.

and it's gonna rock.

What, no white people. You need to embrace your white side, my son.

Bill Clinton and Dan Foutts on the chest then. Maybe Johnny Cash on the stomach...

i guess it will still rock.

Do you have any friends who are actual artists. who can draw you a few ideas? Hell they don't need to be artists, just really good guys who can draw. One idea I had while reading through the posts was you get Daredevil on the back of one leg, whoever from street fighter on the other leg and the two are running at each other. So when you close your legs it will look their about to colide.

Though on a personnal level, I really think your going to regret this tattoo idea of yours when your much older. I would really REALLY think about it if I were you.

Ive asked my friend (who got a university degree in drawing) to draw me an image based on some of the comics ive leant him. It should be good and im hoping it looks bad ass. If it doesn't, i might have to think of something/someone else.

now, I'm not saying they get HOT chicks...we've seen what Luke likes, but hey, we can't say he DOESN'T get laid...

Now i know ive not had them, but HOT chicks do dig on tattoo's, take Kat Von D of Miami Ink fame for example:

372872036l1by.jpg

That chick is not that hot, there's a hell of a lot of airbrush there to make her look half-good. And girls may like tattoos, but I reckon they'd prefer something a bit more heterosexual than a comic character in a gimpish red suit.

Seriously, it would look so lame. Especially with Bison, there would be some much homoerotic shitness that it would bring shame to anyone associated with you.

Plus the Jason one you have now could look good, but only if it was done increidbly detailed and realistically by an increidbly skilled artist. Right now it's looks amateurish and bad.

I hate Kat's voice, plus, while I like some tatts on chicks, she has too much random shit going on for my liking. I don't dig the stars on her face at all, makes her look like a character from Power Rangers.

Seriously, it would look so lame. Especially with Bison, there would be some much homoerotic shitness that it would bring shame to anyone associated with you.

That's your opioion, perosnally, i find all that tribal shit to look homoerotic and mostly pointless. Everyone has tribal tattoos and they all look the same. Personally, i like to go for something more orginal, like Daredevil fighting Bison. Two guys kicking the crap out of each other. Whats gay about that?

Plus the Jason one you have now could look good, but only if it was done increidbly detailed and realistically by an increidbly skilled artist. Right now it's looks amateurish and bad.

As i said in the other post, it might just be my camrea, but there is a lot of detail in the image and it looks awesome. Skelly (the man who did the tattoo) is a fucking genius and its a shame he had to give up his line of work.

Sporting cartoon or any fictional character is just as lame and generic as tribal ink, especially random and pointless ones such as Street Fighter or shitty horror/comic book movie characters.

Sporting cartoon or any fictional character is just as lame and generic as tribal ink, especially random and pointless ones such as Street Fighter or shitty horror/comic book movie characters.

Wrong, theres nothing as generic as tribal tattoos.

Asian lettering is far more generic and trendy then anything else. White frat boys lining their fore-arms with Japanese symbols while having zero connection to the true purpose of the symbol is far worse.

Tribal is a miniscule step better than Japanese lettering, so small it doesn't even matter, really. Both are of importance and have meaning to the cultures they derive from but are used mainly for decoration by unaware idiots, but at least, as far as I know, your inker can't sneak in "I love penis" or something equally as embarrassing into a tribal tat.

I can't even fathom how someone with a tattoo like that doesn't die a virgin.

Seriously.

What the fuck.

Thats one of the dumbest thing ive ever read on here.

now, I'm not saying they get HOT chicks...we've seen what Luke likes, but hey, we can't say he DOESN'T get laid...

Now i know ive not had them, but HOT chicks do dig on tattoo's, take Kat Von D of Miami Ink fame for example:

372872036l1by.jpg

I thought Mik was referring to the Bart Simpson tattoo

I can't even fathom how someone with a tattoo like that doesn't die a virgin.

Seriously.

What the fuck.

Thats one of the dumbest thing ive ever read on here.

372872036l1by.jpg

I thought Mik was referring to the Bart Simpson tattoo

Oh, my bad. Thought he meant me.